Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Street Fighter FU

Default Street Fighter FU

I'm seeking three to five players for a Street Fighter game using the FU system (pronounced "foo", not "eff you"). It stands for Freeform/Universal, and it's a lovely little rules-lite system that lets you really pick up and go.

This system boils all rules down to basically "roll one or more d6" and that's it, allowing you to focus on what you're probably here for - roleplaying a character in the Street Fighter universe. This game will have more roleplay than roll-play, so make sure to keep that in mind before applying. Players who like a lot of crunch might not enjoy this one as much. But if you're still interested, then please submit a character. Here is a LINK to a Google Sheet I've already whipped up for you to fill out. Click File and choose Make a Copy. When it's done, click Share and paste the URL it provides you with here in this thread.

Apps-in-Progress

Completed Apps
    Carl by DarkisnotEvil
    Que'Shu by Ra-thalun
    Shinoko by Theprettiestorc
    Bravve by Krivak

Quote Originally Posted by Drew View Post
    I'm seeking three to five players for a Street Fighter game using the FU system (pronounced "foo", not "eff you"). It stands for Freeform/Universal, and it's a lovely little rules-lite system that lets you really pick up and go.

This system boils all rules down to basically "roll one or more d6" and that's it, allowing you to focus on what you're probably here for - roleplaying a character in the Street Fighter universe. This game will have more roleplay than roll-play, so make sure to keep that in mind before applying. Players who like a lot of crunch might not enjoy this one as much. But if you're still interested, then please submit a character. Here is a LINK to a Google Sheet I've already whipped up for you to fill out. Click File and choose Make a Copy. When it's done, click Share and paste the URL it provides you with here in this thread.

First! Sorry for the delays, I had other games to attend to and I'll attend to more tomorrow. Here's Carl C. Vasquez, explosives expert turned cyborg street fighter.

https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets...it?usp=sharing
    Last edited by DarkisnotEvil; 09-12-2018 at 05:17 AM.
    Sadiyah: Investigator 3- Athelos Rising

I've never played this system before, but I love new and simple systems and I love Street Fighter, so how could I resist? Besides, we kinda got robbed of playing together in the Uncelliot game, so this might make up for that a little bit

Here's Que'Shu, the walking warrior (and evidence that I've been reading my daughter far too many Dragonlance novels lately): https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets...4S8/edit#gid=0

You need to 'Share' The sheet Ra or no one can see it .. thanks to your mistake i notice i did the same hehe.

Thanks Krivak! I think I took care of it, setting to shareable for anyone with the link. Let's try that again: https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets...it?usp=sharing

Quote Originally Posted by Krivak View Post
    You need to 'Share' The sheet Ra or no one can see it .. thanks to your mistake i notice i did the same hehe.
    I'm afraid you need to do the same...
    Sadiyah: Investigator 3- Athelos Rising

Krivak, I'm currently getting Access Denied when I try to view your sheet.

DINE, good work. Decide on a FU point cost for your special moves and try to see what you can do about finding an image for your character. And I guess Guile's first name can be William, but that originally came from the live action movie. Yuck.

Ra, I like that your master and your villain are the same person, but I need that villain slot to be occupied by a canon SF bad guy. No reason that you can't still have beef with Lun. Try to use someone other than Bison. Move your special move's name over to the blue part and decide on a point cost for it. Come up with a name for your style. You begin the game with only 1 piece of gear. Try to find a character image.

here I thought i did the right thing...

https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets...it?usp=sharing

Does that one work?
    Last edited by Krivak; 09-12-2018 at 07:29 PM.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast