Page 15 of 16 FirstFirst ... 513141516 LastLast

Thread: OoTa OOC Chatter: Chapter 5

You know who loves to say shenanigans? Ol' Mr. Fishface himself. The gargled slurring! Ohhh, the sweet, sweet gargled slurring.

While we're on the subject of loot...... Lucy actually sheds light that is considered daylight. That can impact some creatures, but it can also impact drowcraft items. Any drowcraft armor or weapons in Lucy's light begin disintegrating immediately, and are completely gone after a few minutes. That includes a lot of the items you looted from the aftermath of the devil's assault on Ilvara, but may also include some of the items you are presently carrying.

Come join us on Discord!

Would a solution as simple as a tarp help? Or is Lucy just too pervasive for that sort of thing?

Quote Originally Posted by Ra-thalun View Post
    Would a solution as simple as a tarp help? Or is Lucy just too pervasive for that sort of thing?
    The items would need to be well covered so as not to allow any light to touch them.

Come join us on Discord!

I'm not sure what is drow craft on my list or not. Let me see if I can figure it out.

The drowcraft stuff was in the cart. That loot list is what is in the bag of holding. I think all of the stuff in the bag is genuine loot and not drowcraft bits. I don't know about what we're wearing though.

Okay, I think I've reviewed stuff. Jimjar is using the +2 studded leather we found in Neverlight. That wasn't drowcraft, I believe. So, I'm not about to be running around naked.

I think the only drowcraft stuff that he might have are crossbow bolts and a shortsword. Both are kept in case/sheath until used so they probably haven't disappeared yet. However, I'll be keeping my distance from Lucy.

The vast majority of the drowcraft stuff was handwaved to be stuff we tossed in the cart so I don't think it's been near Lucy yet. I can't even find where we got specific numbers of items. I think the rest of us are using other items that we've found/scavenged.

There is the rod of the tentacle keeper which might be drowcraft, but I think Eldeth has it.

The question, though, is how would our PCs know to keep that stuff covered if we didn't know drow-craft stuff would melt from Lucy's light? Like, aren't we metagaming this whole thing here? I know, I know: I started it with the tarp comment. haha

But still, I can't justify covering the stuff without knowing what might happen if we don't. I'm afraid most of that drow-craft stuff may melt before our PCs figure out what's going on.

You could make an arcana or history check to know. I could even drop an arcana check from Theander, since he was with you at the time.

Authentic Forum Dice-rolltheander arcana - (1d20+7) [22]

He could tell you.
    Last edited by Rellott; 06-11-2019 at 07:09 PM.

Come join us on Discord!

Good ol' Theander!

Page 15 of 16 FirstFirst ... 513141516 LastLast