Page 7 of 17 FirstFirst ... 56789 ... LastLast

Thread: OoTa OOC Chatter: Chapter 5

Hey. I just wanted to check in with everyone here: everyone ok? Anyone in the path of the storm we just dealt with?

We might just be in a posting lull or something, but pauses around natural disasters deserve some extra attention.

I posted on Discord (since I could get the most of my players with the least amount of posting required) that I had to evacuate my home, which impeded my posting abilities a bit - especially in the games I DM, since those posts require more research and thought. I got back home last night and am spending most of today getting re-situated... buying groceries, running errands, etc. since we tried to use everything that would go bad before we left. Everything's fine at my house - some minor damage to our fence - but the quick ways into town are all flooded, so I have to drive an extra 20-30 minutes to get anywhere. I've got today and tomorrow off from work, if not longer, so I'll be catching up on things soon. Thank you for your patience and concern.
    Last edited by Rellott; 09-18-2018 at 06:01 PM.

Come join us on Discord!

No worries mate. Take care of business. I'm sure we'll be here when you're settled.

It actually looks like we're waiting on Malbocco to make some more athletics checks, with advantage and the benefit of the Guidance spell.

Come join us on Discord!

So glad you're doing ok, Rel! Must be nice to be back home.

On game-related matters: how do you all like to deal with treasure? Shall we make a separate thread to track it? Does any single PC want to hang on to it on a character sheet to then be divided after the dungeon-delving ends?

When we started cracking open the sarcophagi, I made a little loot box on my sheet and have been copying the list over. Someone else can keep a record to if they like.

If you're volunteering, Matthan, I sure as hells won't complain about it a bit. Neither I nor Shuushar particularly give a damn about treasure in DnD anyway

Being that there isn't typically a large amount of loot in this game it seems to me that the most logical route would be to distribute it to those that can use it best (as I think we have been thus far). If we started making tons of coin then thats probably where evening things out would come in... my 2 cents.

Cue the treasure hoard golem.
    hoard golem.png

Come join us on Discord!

Page 7 of 17 FirstFirst ... 56789 ... LastLast