Page 6 of 17 FirstFirst ... 4567816 ... LastLast

Thread: OoTa OOC Chatter: Chapter 5

I went to DragonCon once. It was an experience. I'm not sure that I'm made for cons. Enjoy it, sir!

I've never been to one! That's what happens when you live in rural, coastal Maine. Not too many Cons up around these parts

I used to live in GA but didn't get into anything that would make me interested in going until I was farther away. It's about a 6 hour drive for me to Atlanta, and my family still lives near there, but I don't have the time or money to go to cons.

I will be at DragonCon with you a little bit... sorta...

My phone will think that it's there, as I spoof in Pokemon Go to catch all the unowns that will be spawning there. Just like I spent about 30 minutes at PAX West earlier today.
    Last edited by Rellott; 08-30-2018 at 11:44 PM.

Come join us on Discord!

Somehow, someway, I'm a life-long DnD geek and JRPG fanatic who has never played a single Pokemon game. Weird, right?

Pokemon Go was my first, though I was a big fan of the Anime for a while.

It was a good weekend with some high high's and low low's.

Hope you all had a good labor day.

Oh man...when you get the chance, I'd love to hear about those high highs and low lows, Fluffy! You've piqued my interest.

I'm going to let Mal charge first so that I can try and get some sneak attack.

Quote Originally Posted by Ra-thalun View Post
    Oh man...when you get the chance, I'd love to hear about those high highs and low lows, Fluffy! You've piqued my interest.
    Low: One of my furbabies passed while I was away. He was a good cat. Not entirely out of the blue, but hard while we were away.
    High: Jason Isaacs, John Barrowman, Catherine Tate, Gina Torres, the cast of Lost Girl, comedy Rock Star Mikey Mason, and filker extraordinaire Tom Smith, who were all amazing to see live.
    Also high: Great costuming, lots of pun/crossover costumes like Sailor Freddie Mercury, Army of Darkness/Addams Family mashup "Ashe Wendsday", Wonder Bread Woman, etc.
    Also high: Drunken lightsaber dueling.

It was good to be someplace where I'm not the weirdest person with the strangest tastes.

Ashe Wednesday is, without a doubt, the best of the bunch there. haha

Thanks for sharing! That sounds fantastic, though I'm awfully sorry about your cat.

Quote Originally Posted by Ra-thalun View Post
    Ashe Wednesday is, without a doubt, the best of the bunch there. haha
    She was certainly the happiest about someone getting her costume.

Thanks for sharing! That sounds fantastic, though I'm awfully sorry about your cat.
    Thanks.

Page 6 of 17 FirstFirst ... 4567816 ... LastLast