Page 4 of 17 FirstFirst ... 2345614 ... LastLast

Thread: OoTa OOC Chatter: Chapter 5

Did Shuushar make it back?

Yeah. I'll give y'all a day or so to see if you want more RP, and if there's no takers I'll move things along.

Come join us on Discord!

Do Eldeth and Derendil have any sense of us dividing coin or are they still out of it?

Derendil is back. Eldeth is still out of it most of the time unless you snap her out of it - she's just kinda in autopilot/follow mode. Prince Derendil actually turns down any of the gold, citing his lack of pockets and the copious treasuries of his kingdom, provided you are willing to continue to aid him in his return home (and pay for any of his expenses along the way). Of course, figuring out this information from him is a little difficult since he only speaks in elvish.
    Last edited by Rellott; 08-09-2018 at 08:39 PM.

Come join us on Discord!

I'll take that as divide the gold among the PCs (as the above post lists) and start being really concerned about Eldeth. She may need a cleric soon.

Can my guy help, perhaps? He has Lesser Restoration and Dispel Magic. Would either of those help Eldeth, Rel?

Default OoTa OOC Chatter: Chapter 5

Quote Originally Posted by Ra-thalun View Post
    Can my guy help, perhaps? He has Lesser Restoration and Dispel Magic. Would either of those help Eldeth, Rel?
    You noticed they became like this after being engulfed in a cloud of spores. You suspect it is some sort of disease or infection brought about from this, so Lesser Restoration would be a logical attempt.

Come join us on Discord!

Little late, but I've updated Nyx's inventory according to the treasure split.

Default OoTa OOC Chatter: Chapter 5

Quote Originally Posted by Matthan View Post
    "When you get a chance, maybe you should try that on all of us starting with the prince. Eldeth didn't know she was sick. She just acted weirdly enough for us to notice. We've all been through a lot. Who knows what we've gotten into or what might be messing with our heads."
    Iíll incorporate that RP into my next update post, but no one else currently has any afflictions that Lesser Restoration will help, I donít think. (Jimjar will be free of his dependence on Shuushar before Shuushar gets more spell slots.) Indefinite madness is a Greater Restoration issue.

Come join us on Discord!

Fair enough. Thanks Rel!

Page 4 of 17 FirstFirst ... 2345614 ... LastLast