Page 17 of 17 FirstFirst ... 7151617

Thread: OoTa OOC Chatter: Chapter 5

Change of work. I'm just not on the computer much anymore. When I'm home, I'm not often on my laptop (which has gotten so old and slow that it's frustrating to use) so it's just a perfect storm. I do most of my internet stuff from my phone or tablet, but typing (especially on the forum) is not great from the phone. Everyone should get discord though and join the community there. It's a blast.

See, I'm the opposite, in that I love the games on the forum, but I have absolutely no interest in the Discord whatsoever. So it goes.

I have just gotten used to this format, honestly

Quote Originally Posted by Matthan View Post
    Change of work. I'm just not on the computer much anymore. When I'm home, I'm not often on my laptop (which has gotten so old and slow that it's frustrating to use) so it's just a perfect storm. I do most of my internet stuff from my phone or tablet, but typing (especially on the forum) is not great from the phone. Everyone should get discord though and join the community there. It's a blast.
    Have you tried the Tapatalk app? I use it to access the forum through my phone. It's better than trying to use the website on the phone by a long shot.

Come join us on Discord!

Default OoTa OOC Chatter: Chapter 5

Speaking of not posting because of being away from computer... sorry guys. The stats for this statue are on my computer, and Iíve barely sat down at it any this past week. Itís been a wild ride of a week, and tonight is time for me and my wife to hang out, since weíve hardly gotten to spend any time together lately either.
    Iím gonna see if there is a similar monster whose stats are available on my phone that I can sub in to try to get this combat moving again. Hopefully Iíll post its turn tonight or tomorrow.

Come join us on Discord!

No worries. We're here.

Agreed. I'm busy as hell this week myself. No worries, Rel. Wife'n'Life come first.
    Last edited by Ra-thalun; 10-30-2019 at 12:46 PM.

Page 17 of 17 FirstFirst ... 7151617