Page 81 of 83 FirstFirst ... 31717980818283 LastLast
Results 801 to 810 of 822

Thread: OOTA Chapter 5: Vorpal Sword in Hand

  1. #801

    Default

    Malbocco says, "Ford the chasm or backtrack and try the other passage we haven't yet?"

  2. #802

    Default

    "I vote for backtrack. It might end up leading to a path around the chasm and we shouldn't bother with the danger of crossing it if there's another way."

  3. #803

    Default

    "Agreed. Let ushh purshhue the eashhier path firshht and then go from there," Shuushar agrees.



  4. #804

    Default

    "Yeah, I'd rather not have to... break my neck for what was supposed to be a side trip," Nyx comments.

  5. #805

    Default

    Malbocco nods. He starts moving back towards the main chamber, headed for the one path they've not yet taken.

  6. #806
    Join Date
    May 2014
    Location
    South Carolina
    Posts
    5,905

    Default

    The other passage north (further west than the passage north you already took) used to have a door, but it has been battered open. You don't make it far before you hear growling sounds and someone mumbling.
    Last edited by Rellott; 07-05-2019 at 09:58 PM.



    Come join us on Discord!

  7. #807

    Default

    Shuushar knows well enough to let his stealthier, scout-ier allies check this out first, though he does prepare some Eldritch blasts just in case...



  8. #808

    Default

    Malbocco, with the light of Lucy reduced to its minimum, looks at the others and back towards the grumbling sounds.

    He waits to see if anyone else is scouting ahead.

  9. #809

    Default

    Jimjar holds a finger to his lips to signal for silence and creeps ahead to peek within the room.

    Authentic Forum Dice-rollStealth - (1d20+11) (7) [18]
    Authentic Forum Dice-rollPerception - (1d20+8) (4) [12]

  10. #810
    Join Date
    May 2014
    Location
    South Carolina
    Posts
    5,905

    Default

    The hallway angles a bit, and you reach another turn and see eight humanoid figures. Their rotting skin is pulled taut over their emaciated forms, and their long tongues loll from their mouths as drool drips down them to the floor. One of the figures seems to be a different color than the others, though the darkness makes it difficult to discern that color. Its claws are longer, fangs sharper, and growling louder. Just the sight of it is a bit frightening. Make a DC13 wis save or be affected as by the Fear spell.



    Come join us on Discord!

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •