Page 98 of 98 FirstFirst ... 4888969798

Thread: OOTA Chapter 5: Vorpal Sword in Hand

The group returns down the stairs to the chasm, then proceeds further downward to the south. After descending another 20 feet and progressing 70 feet southward, the passage ends with three stone doors - one to the east, one to the west, and one directly in front of you to the south.

Jimjar notices that the door to the south has a faint hint of yellow colored mold growing around its bottom.

Come join us on Discord!

"What'shh that, I wonder?" Shuushar murmurs aloud after Jimjar inevitably tells the group about the mold.

He gets closer - but not too close - to see if he recognizes it.

Authentic Forum Dice-rollKnowledge Nature - (1d20+3) [10]

Shuushar knows that mold comes in a lot of different forms. Most mold is generally harmless (unless you eat a bunch of it), but some mold is more dangerous to come into contact with. He can't tell by just this small sample which this one is.

Come join us on Discord!

"The door is stone... Do we have any way to just light the mold on fire to get rid of it? Preferably from a distance. Stone'll be fine and we don't have to risk nothing."

Malbocco hands over the gems to JimJar. He then says, "Lucy might burn it. I'm wondering if it's worth the risk."

"What? No, Lucy is a person. Well, a sword-person. A sword with a person?" Jimjar's look away for a moment as he tries to find the words.

"Anyway, there's no need to risk someone here. The whole point of burning it from a distance is so we don't hurt one of us. We just don't want to touch it. I figured Shushaar or Nyx might be able to magic up a little flame."

Page 98 of 98 FirstFirst ... 4888969798