Page 1 of 17 12311 ... LastLast

Thread: OoTa OOC Chatter: Chapter 5

Default OoTa OOC Chatter: Chapter 5

This thread is for OOC chatter during or about Chapter 5: Vorpal Sword in Hand.

Come join us on Discord!

Subscription

I'm just waiting on you all to decide what you're going to do. I don't think you'd like for me to bring action to you.

Come join us on Discord!

That is a fine, ominous OOC GM post, right there.

I apologize for the inconsistency... I'm starting to suspect I may need to pull away from tangledweb, I don't spend much time on my computer and I'm starting to slow down games...

I'm going to give it another two weeks or so to see if I can get my posting up to par again, but if not I may have to step away until I do something that puts me near my computer alot.

Again I apologize for slowing anything down.

Can I ask what you do that keeps you away from a computer so much, Zeros? I didn't know jobs like that still existed

Less a job and more a scrambling to live ;p . I'm working on trying to get into med school, which means shadowing doctors, volunteering at hospitals (and other places), and doing research at the local college. I'm also training to take a medical scribe job. This is all on top of trying to help my parents take care of their children/foster children and perform service at my local church. And its not that I don't have time in between things, Its just that none of the things put me at a computer (and I don't play games much atm) so its difficult to just sit down for ttw.

... and as an example for why I may not get posts going today, I'm driving into town because my sister just had a baby...

Wow. That is, indeed, a very, very full life! I'd hate to see you go - I do so love a good cowardly PC, as they're a rarity in DnD - but I would understand if you had to.

I will be in the woods for a few days, so I won't post again until either late Sunday or early Monday.

Doing anything specific in the woods, Fluffy? Or just woodsing in general?

Page 1 of 17 12311 ... LastLast