Page 90 of 95 FirstFirst ... 40808889909192 ... LastLast

Thread: OOTA Chapter 5: Vorpal Sword in Hand

Jimjar scratches his bald pate. "I don't feel so good after that. I can keep going. I just feel off somehow. Weren't we going to have Mal jump over with rope to help get the rest of us across?"

"Shho we did. Let ushh then," Shuushar says, nodding.

"Ashh for you not feeling well, Jimjar, I may have shhomething to help," the celestial warlock said musingly.

(OOC: Would Lesser Restoration do the trick on Jimjar, Rel?)

Malbocco takes a look at the gap one last time to figure out if he can make the jump.

OOC:
    Authentic Forum Dice-rollInvestigation - (1d20) (16) [16]

Quote Originally Posted by Ra-thalun View Post
    "Shho we did. Let ushh then," Shuushar says, nodding.

"Ashh for you not feeling well, Jimjar, I may have shhomething to help," the celestial warlock said musingly.

(OOC: Would Lesser Restoration do the trick on Jimjar, Rel?)
    You can certainly try, if you think it would. You don't know what those things were or what they did to him.

Quote Originally Posted by LordFluffy View Post
    Malbocco takes a look at the gap one last time to figure out if he can make the jump.

OOC:
    [roll0]
    It's only 15 feet across. You know you can clear 20 feet easily with a running start. You don't see any reason to suspect you couldn't clear this.

Come join us on Discord!

Malbocco says, "Okay. Here goes."

He makes sure he has rope on him and then takes a running leap across the chasm.

He clears the chasm easily, and finds himself at an intersection. Stairs rise to the west, and descend to the south.

Come join us on Discord!

While all that happens, Shuushar gives it a shot and says, "Shhtand shhtill, Jimjar. I may have shhomething to aid you." He then casts Lesser Restoration on his ally, crosses his webbed fingers (which isn't easy to do, one might add) and hopes for the best.

Malbocco waits for his companions to finish what they're doing. He says to Lucy "I have to tuck you into my belt for a moment. It won't be very long at all."

Quote Originally Posted by Ra-thalun View Post
    While all that happens, Shuushar gives it a shot and says, "Shhtand shhtill, Jimjar. I may have shhomething to aid you." He then casts Lesser Restoration on his ally, crosses his webbed fingers (which isn't easy to do, one might add) and hopes for the best.
    You cast the spell, and the magic settles over Jimjar. Jimjar does not immediately notice any improvement. Perhaps it will take time for whatever happened to undo itself. Or perhaps the spell didn't work as Shuushar had hoped.

Come join us on Discord!

"See anything interesting ahead, Mal?" Nyx shouts to the half orc. If he replies in the negative, she'll be one of the first ones to start crossing the rope.

Page 90 of 95 FirstFirst ... 40808889909192 ... LastLast