Page 13 of 13 FirstFirst ... 3111213
Results 121 to 125 of 125

Thread: Party of Two

  1. #121

    Default

    29 Fire damage total, any hag who ends her turn within 5' of the sphere saves again

  2. #122

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by arcanegeek View Post
    Authentic Forum Dice-rollDex Save 1 - (1d20+3) (19) [22]

    Purity grunts at the electricity damage and conjures a rolling ball of flame in the midst of the gathered hags. Immediately, she flicks her finger and rams the sphere into the witch who just cast lightning on her.

    Purity casts Flaming Sphere level 5, her target takes Authentic Forum Dice-rollDex Save 2 (Turned Hag was Dodging) - (2d20b1+3) (17, 16) [20] DC 17 Dex save for half.
    Quote Originally Posted by arcanegeek View Post
    29 Fire damage total, any hag who ends her turn within 5' of the sphere saves again
    Authentic Forum Dice-rollDex Save 1 - (1d20+3) (19) [22]
    Authentic Forum Dice-rollDex Save 2 (Turned Hag was Dodging) - (2d20b1+3) (17, 16) [20]
    The moving sphere catches two of the witches, one of which is the one that was turned. She desperately flails to escape but is pinned where she stands, while your true target dives into the flames to move through and out of them towards you. She is halted by Alastor, who keeps her in the flames with his chain and is cursed in return. The shadow wolf attacks her as well, heedless to the flames.

    Now that the one who was turned has been broken out of her stupor, the other two hags move up to attack, one focusing on Kandel and the other on you and the sorceress. Tilka seems to pull a blade out of the dark and holds it up to defend herself and you, but the hag doesn't approach closely enough for her to use it, instead raising her greystaff.

    "Stand still, my dearies. That'll make you much better for eating." You need to make a DC 14 Wisdom save or become paralyzed. Tilka freezes up with a terrified expression. "What do you think, Inquisitor? Does the sound of cold snake soup whet your appetite?" the hag cackles at you, "Or perhaps deviled devil? You did burn our last dish..."

    Initiative:
    Purity: 17 (UP)
    Group: 17 (Waiting)
    Hags: 6 (Waiting)

    Sadiyah
    :
    Investigator 3- Athelos Rising


  3. #123

    Default

    Authentic Forum Dice-rollSecond Save for Caught Hag - (1d20+3) (1) [4] The one you caught in your Flaming Sphere catches fire properly, taking an additional 32 damage, and hatefully screams for help from her occupied sisters. If this continues much longer, she'll be burned to a crisp.
    Last edited by DarkisnotEvil; 02-28-2019 at 03:30 AM.

    Sadiyah
    :
    Investigator 3- Athelos Rising


  4. #124

    Default

    After defeating these hags and delving deeper, you smash apart some more of King Balor's works. You fight a necromancer of some power who is channeling from a skull desecrated with fey runes. He has just completed a summoning of sorts by the time you find him, but the target is far away. Once he is captured and tortured for information, he is about to state whose skull he was using before Alastor silences him by slaying him. The skull is collected and wrapped in rags, and a hastily-drawn teleportation circle later brings you and the sorceress to the Fields, where she is much more at home.

    The Busy Bee Island seems much too raucous and chaotic for your upright tastes, but the sorceress assures you that there is plenty to be done here- and that she has heard rumors of Balor's influence here. You also catch wind that Veta is present from some of the nearby guards. Perhaps this is a good opportunity to cooperate...

    Sadiyah
    :
    Investigator 3- Athelos Rising


  5. #125

    Default

    Purity would be pleased to reconnect with Veta, and moves to do so.

Page 13 of 13 FirstFirst ... 3111213

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •