Page 2 of 24 FirstFirst 123412 ... LastLast
Results 11 to 20 of 240

Thread: Toilet Water (Elementals?)

  1. #11

    Default


  2. #12
    Join Date
    Oct 2007
    Location
    Golden Horseshoe, Ontario
    Posts
    903

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by RealWittyAlias View Post
    Irfan (and Feilim)
    Feilim shoves open the wooden door to the changing room and immediately rushes in to check the toilet stalls, as he'd done for every restroom you two have checked so far. The changing room has three toilets and six showers on the back wall, all enclosed in stalls with full-length doors. On the adjoining wall to the left, there are a large number of lockable cupboards. There are a few puddles on the floor, but it's hard to tell if they were left by water creatures or by soggy students.

    "This one is clogged," Feilim announces from the middle toilet stall. "I can't tell what by, though. The water looks clean, so I don't think it's a turd."

    You can't spot the cause either. But Ches, being a cat, immediately notices tempting, flickering little reflections of light wavering on the ceiling of the stall. It seems that something shiny is hidden in the pipes of the toilet, just out of sight.
    "Light," Ches speaks in common looking up at the reflections on the ceiling.

    "I think you found a winner, Feilim. Who'll go get the others?"

  3. #13
    Join Date
    May 2017
    Location
    Bariloche, Argentina
    Posts
    1,469
    Blog Entries
    1

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by RealWittyAlias View Post
    With a grace and composure Rowan Atkinson would be proud of, the Samsaran holds an amount of water in her cupped hands - not form the toilet! - and uses it as an aid for the bubbly semivowels of standard Aquan. She does her best to make herself understood to the water creatures complaining inside the porcelain throne. Her Aquan is rudimentary, but she at least knows how to ask for directions to the nearest library. "<This fleshbeast offers its help. Willing to dismiss. Willing to offer greater lodgings.>" She accidentally snorts some water up her nose in the process, after which she proceeds to have a coughing fit.

    Authentic Forum Dice-rollLingustics - (1d20+13) (2) [15]
    Last edited by Alcazar QZR; 07-01-2018 at 09:29 PM. Reason: Grammar


  4. #14

    Default

    Girls' Room
    Inside the stall, the sloshing stops while Galaga talks. After a short pause, they begin again, more slowly.


    Boys' Room
    Feilim looks up where Ches is looking.
    "Huh. I'll go tell the ladies," he says. "I guess you should get whatever that shiny thing is."

    He makes a dash for the door, seeming very motivated by the idea of not being the one who has to fish something out of a toilet.

  5. #15
    Join Date
    May 2017
    Location
    Bariloche, Argentina
    Posts
    1,469
    Blog Entries
    1

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by RealWittyAlias View Post
    Girls' Room
    Inside the stall, the sloshing stops while Galaga talks. After a short pause, they begin again, more slowly.
    "*Cough, cough, cough! Wheeze!* Yes! *Ptooie!* Communication is taking place! Thrilling! Somebody call the school authorities! *cough!!* Must. Try. Again... Glubglubglub! <Sorry! This fleshbeast will help! Please, stay where you are so that we can dismiss you. I am Galaga! Erm... Where is the library?>"

    "<Strangewater!>" Rurik opines.

    Authentic Forum Dice-rollLinguistics - (1d20+13) (18) [31]
    Last edited by Alcazar QZR; 07-03-2018 at 08:58 PM. Reason: forgot to close the quotation marks


  6. #16

    Default

    "I will go find someone," Owl offers before darting out of the room. She is in search of the first professor she can find.

    ------------
    Usually online 8 a.m. - midnight CST


  7. #17
    Join Date
    Oct 2007
    Location
    Golden Horseshoe, Ontario
    Posts
    903

    Default

    After Feilim leaves the room, Irfan shakes his head at the idea of putting his hand into the toilet. "Not the fullest book in the library, is he?"

    Irfan does sit down in front of the toilet bowl. "I'm not sure if you can understand my words, but maybe you will understand my tone. We don't mean you any harm. We are friendly. You can't stay in the school. If you come out, maybe we can help you?"

    Authentic Forum Dice-rollcha/diplomacy - (1d20+4) [23]

  8. #18

    Default

    Owl
    As you dart out of the bathroom and into the hall, Feilim nearly runs straight into you. It looks like he was about to dash into the bathroom.

    "There you are," he says. "I've been lookin all over for you. Irfan and I found something shiny in the men's changing room, down in the gymnasium. We think it could be a clue!"

    Galaga, Lialda
    The water in the toilet stall gurgles louder than ever.


    Irfan
    Despite your convincing argument and charismatic tone, the shiny object shows no signs of moving.

  9. #19

    Default

    "Yes, well, we found water elementals," Owl replies. "I'm going to find someone who can dismiss them."

    ------------
    Usually online 8 a.m. - midnight CST


  10. #20

    Default

    Owl
    "Suit yourself," Feilim says. "I'll tell the other girls what me and Irfan found."

    After a few minutes of searching, you find a teacher. Professor Ainsley is standing outside an open classroom with acrid purple smoke wafting out of the doorway. He seems to be lecturing Iorwerth Rhydderch.

    "-as much as anybody, but you can't do it when an uncontained fire is burning. You're lucky the whole school isn't up in flames. And what's more..."

    He notices you coming his way and temporarily pauses his lecture.
    "Owl. What's your rush?"

    Galaga, Lialda
    A moment after Owl leaves, you hear somebody knocking on the bathroom door.

    "Hello?" Feilim calls from outside. "Are you all decent, and not being maimed by a watery beast?"

Page 2 of 24 FirstFirst 123412 ... LastLast

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •