Page 24 of 24 FirstFirst ... 14222324

Thread: Toilet Water (Elementals?)

1. Default

"Okay, here's another question: Have you ever met an actual living woman before? These big sweeping romantic gestures may have the opposite effect you want. You could scare her off before she even gets to know you. Please, let us help you. You seem like a sweet guy, and no one wants you to perish from despair. But take a breath, man!"

3. Default

Authentic Forum Dice-rollDiplomacy - (d20+2) (8) [10] (Fingers crossed!!)

Gerard looks at you with a patronizing smile and says, "I appreciate your attempts to help, but I think I'm a little older and a little more experienced in the ways of love than you two. I'm capable of both rescuing and wooing fair Eustacia by myself. But I thank you for returning this locket and alerting me to the potential danger sweet Eustacia may be in. I'll give you both a reward for the locket and then I'll be on my way, alright?"

5. Default

Lialda internally rolls her eyes, gives him her sweetest smile, and says, "Whatever you think is best!"

Irfan shrugs, "good luck". After stepping aside, he motions with arms to indicate to Gerard that he will be no obstacle.

"Well, that was fun. What to do now ...?" Considering the investigation seems finished the young summoner feels awkward. "Could stroll around the grounds for a bit,.... the garden, or the pond. You're welcome to join me", he looks briefly into Lialda's blue eyes. "Or, maybe you're more curious how Galaga's date is going?"

Gerard digs around in his pocket for coins, pulling out eight platinum pieces and handing them to Lialda, then grabs a bag off and runs off to find Eustacia.

"I've had enough outdoors things for one day," Feilim says, walking away from you two. "I'm going to take a bath, get this mud off me. You two have fun. Feel free to split that reward; I don't want any money from that weirdo."

8. Default

Lialda hands Irfan four of the coins and pockets the other four. "How about this? Let's go visit the first year dorms and see if Galaga is back. If she's not, let's go for that stroll!"

Page 24 of 24 FirstFirst ... 14222324