Page 15 of 24 FirstFirst ... 51314151617 ... LastLast

Thread: Toilet Water (Elementals?)

Owl opens the door. "It's Irfan," she informs the other girls.

------------
    Usually online 8 a.m. - midnight CST

Blog Entries

"Oh, I like his new cloak," she says, undressing.

As Owl announces him, Irfan looks around the room from the doorway. Quickly his eyes are darting to the ground and he is coughing awkwardly. "S-sorry, w-we didn't know this was a bad time. Lialda, I found the illusionist whom we were trying to locate. We'll be out in the hallway, when you're ready." He has a new found empathy for how Feilim was feeling when he made the boy blush.

5. Default

"Galaga!" Lialda is torn between embarrassment and laughter at Irfan's face. "In our culture, it's considered polite to remain clothed when someone of the opposite gender is around."

Blog Entries

"Oh, finally something that explains this building's redundant layout. That is, what I wanted to say is: My apologies for that." She half-heartedly replies, her attention laser-focused on her new dress, into which she proceeds to slip.

Galaga tries on the dress. It looks very dress-like. Out in the hallway, Tilde cheerfully hums what sounds like a Raide battle song, tapping the beat on the girls' doorframe.

Owl stays out of the way while Galaga tries on the dress. With little knowledge of local fashion (and little interest in fashion at all), she can only judge the dress on one criteria: does it look nice?

------------
    Usually online 8 a.m. - midnight CST

Blog Entries

"Oh, Owl! You did mention something about hair... Is mine now supposed to be arranged in a particular fashion? Would an updo do? Still, the grippli are naturally hairless... Oh! Listen: knock, knor-o-knock!, knock, knor-o-knock!, KNOCK! KNOCK!" She replies with a louder rap at the door sporting a "this is my jam" face and then flings the door open "Axes! Axes! They rain on your fields! Taxes! Taxes! And we'll reap our good shaaare!" She sings with mezzo panache. "What do you think? Could it be that Raide people would actually come up with such a scathing critique on the government revenue system to intimidate their less-than-witty enemies? I would say that that's just inebriated bards having a laugh. Can I help you at all?"
    Last edited by Alcazar QZR; 01-21-2019 at 12:57 AM.

Tilde sings along loudly with Galaga, but bristles slightly at the 'drunken bards' comment.
    "The Raide people can scathingly critique anything and anyone," she says. Whether we're drunk or not."

She takes a calming breath, and then her annoyance seems to dissipate as quickly as it came. She smiles a crooked smile and says, "Anyways, I don't need anything. I was just passing the time with some music. I get bored when I'm not pulling pranks."
    Last edited by RealWittyAlias; 01-22-2019 at 12:30 AM.

Page 15 of 24 FirstFirst ... 51314151617 ... LastLast