Page 14 of 24 FirstFirst ... 41213141516 ... LastLast

Thread: Toilet Water (Elementals?)

Owl chuckles. "The cage held a carbuncle - little lizard-like creature. He was cute, actually. But apparently he's rather good at escaping, so cleaning his cage involves precise security measures."

------------
    Usually online 8 a.m. - midnight CST

Quote Originally Posted by RealWittyAlias View Post
    Irfan
    Tilde sits up and crosses her arms, looking incredibly unimpressed.

"Really? That's one of the easiest spells in the world. If you want me to bore myself to death, you'll need to make it worthwhile. So what will you give me?"
    Irfan shrugs. He wonders if Lialda or Feilim have anything worth offering, but decides it isn't his place to offer of their behalf. "I would be in your debt. I could return the favour somehow."

Irfan
    Tilde narrows her eyes and scrutinizes you for a moment.
    "Fine. But you'd better be true to your word. I will be collecting that favor some day."
    She hops off the bench and stands up.
    "Well, let's get started. You and your friends had better tell me what exactly I'm supposed to look like and what information I'm supposed to be getting... and what jewelry store I'm going to."

"Oh I am. Perhaps we should go find the others. Before we separated to widen our search for you, Lialda was asked to help another classmate with getting ready for a date. She is kind hearted. Feilim went to search the garden I believe.

"We were thinking it would be easier if you could alter the appearance of Lialda. She knows what information we are seeking from the jewelry clerk.
    "
    Last edited by ArchDruidCrea; 12-19-2018 at 01:47 AM. Reason: grammar

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by shadowthebard View Post
    Owl chuckles. "The cage held a carbuncle - little lizard-like creature. He was cute, actually. But apparently he's rather good at escaping, so cleaning his cage involves precise security measures."
    "Of course. Now it even makes sense! Speaking about measures, I am approximately nine inches taller than Lialda. Does this make this dress' length shorter than optimal? A Samsaran's legs are naturally hairless, so that only leaves my partially exposed armpits to deal with." She sighs. "I feel rather self conscious about this, in all honesty." She doesn't show it, but perhaps she thinks it is the proper thing to say.
    Last edited by Alcazar QZR; 02-03-2019 at 06:09 PM.

"What about your armpits.... Oh. I forgot that some races have hair there." Owl looks at the dress. "I'm afraid I know little about optimal dress lengths. I haven't worn a dress or skirt in years."

------------
    Usually online 8 a.m. - midnight CST

7. Default

Lialda smiles at Owl and turns her attention back to Galaga. "Well, sometimes a short dress is good in certain situations. I think that would definitely impress Crockoglup, but I don't know about his sister. Let's see how it looks on you first." She holds out the dress to Galaga. "Ooh! I can also do your hair and makeup if you'd be comfortable with that!"

Blog Entries

"I am comfortable with that." She echoes, thinking about homework and cages made out of gems.

Irfan
    "'Lialda'. Yes, I will transform this Lialda -even though it will be sickeningly easy- and it will be the best transformation you have ever seen."

Tilde follows you through the garden, where you see no sign of Feilim, and to the dormitories. Outside Galaga, Lialda, and Owl's room you can hear muffled voices conversing.

Everybody
    As you all talk about dresses, makeup, illusionists, etc., you each feel a sudden weight in your pockets or bags, as if an invisible hand has placed something into them. You find that you each suddenly have a small vial of swirling red and white liquid that smells faintly of snow and peppermint.

Page 14 of 24 FirstFirst ... 41213141516 ... LastLast