Page 13 of 24 FirstFirst ... 3111213141523 ... LastLast

Thread: Toilet Water (Elementals?)

1. Default

Lialda blinks a few times, unsure how to respond. Then, "Wow, Galaga! That's so... sweet? What did he win his trophy for?"

Blog Entries

"Do you think so? I find it all rather irregular. Thanks. He won his trophy on a race. He came in third place out of two hundred and six cross-country hoppers. I will make sure to reference that event during dinner..." And she suddenly remembers her idea. "Would you like to be his date as well?" She blurts out. "I would walk the extra mile for him, or hop it, I guess. Do you think that acquiring two instead of one mate would increase his status in front of his sister?"

3. Default

Lialda splutters for a second and blushes. "Um... I... In our culture, it's generally not done to have more than one mate at a time. Besides, he's not really my type. Don't worry, you'll be fine on your own! Just... Be yourself?"

Lialda, Galaga, 3:00pm
    You make your way out of the school building, through the warm, heavy rain outside, and back to your dormitory. Nobody else is in your room. The windows are shut against the rain and are completely fogged over from the mugginess outside. You can hear raindrops bouncing off the roof above you.

Irfan, 3:00pm
    The mermaid in the pond vanishes without a trace. A large green and white blur springs from an oleander shrub a few feet away from the gazebo. The blur lands in a crouching position and straightens itself up, revealing itself to be not a blur at all, but a tall teenage girl with long white pigtail braids and bright green eyes. She's wearing a green pantsuit that almost exactly matches the color of the foliage she just leapt out of, and has some leaves caught in her braids.

The girl hops over the lower wall of the gazebo and sprawls onto a cushioned bench outside. Looking up at you with a catlike grin, she says,

"A tricky task? Tell me more, first-year, and if I find this task amusing enough I may deign to offer you my aid."

Irfan returns her catlike grin with one of his own. "My friends and I are trying to track down a person. We need information from a jewelry store clerk, but she will only give the information to a person with a specific look. We were hoping your talents could change the appearance of one of said friends, gaining us the knowledge."

"This is a tricky task both for its challenge, and for the harmless deception."
    Last edited by ArchDruidCrea; 12-13-2018 at 04:16 AM.

Irfan
    Tilde sits up and crosses her arms, looking incredibly unimpressed.

"Really? That's one of the easiest spells in the world. If you want me to bore myself to death, you'll need to make it worthwhile. So what will you give me?"

Owl walks into the room shortly after Galaga and Lialda. "What have you two been doing? I just finished cleaning a carbuncle cage."

------------
    Usually online 8 a.m. - midnight CST

Blog Entries

Galaga is in the process of getting into the dress. "I have been acquiring girlfriendhood and am currently being lent a dress in a shade of green that will hopefully suit me. Carbuncle? Hmm... That must be a very valuable cage, Owl. Did you have to polish it? Was there anyone inside it?"

Page 13 of 24 FirstFirst ... 3111213141523 ... LastLast