Page 8 of 24 FirstFirst ... 67891018 ... LastLast

Thread: Toilet Water (Elementals?)

Blog Entries

The samsaran bows and heads to her room only to bump into Owl, green feathers sheets of paper flying everywhere "I apologise profusely!"

"Sorry, didn't mean to stand so close," Owl apologizes in return. "Do you need help with your project?"

------------
    Usually online 8 a.m. - midnight CST

Blog Entries

"Oh, yes! My bees..." Her eyes dart about. "I need... We need... funds. Shall we check the notice board, Owl?" She pauses to listen to the rain. "And find an in-ternship, perhaps?"

4. Default

"What about a gorgeous young woman with brown locks and flashing blue eyes?" Lialda asks, smiling sweetly.

Authentic Forum Dice-rollDiplomacy - (d20+2) (8) [10]

Owl chuckles lightly at the comment. "Definitely."

------------

Lialda, Irfan
    The attendant smiles politely but shakes her head.

"I'm sorry. He... I mean, the customer was very specific. Can I help you with anything else? Would you like to purchase some jewelry? We have a silver and blue-diamond matinee necklace that would bring out your eyes wonderfully."

Galaga, Owl
    You find that a few new jobs have been added to the board since you looked at it yesterday.

Peplum's Proper Potions (a potions shop in Red River Valley) is looking for somebody to test potions. Test subjects are offered fifty gold per potion. The flyer notes that by agreeing to participate in these tests, you are absolving Peplum's Proper Potions of responsibility for any adverse side effects that may arise from testing these potions.

A grippli second-year boy named Crokoglup will give thirty gold and a free meal to any humanoid being who would pretend to be his date when he goes to dinner with his sister this evening. Inquiries can be made to Crokoglup in the second year common room.

Professor Ainsley is offering fifty points extra credit and a Get Out Of One Class Free ticket to anybody who will clean Professor Idowu's carbuncle's cage before Professor Idowu returns from his trip tomorrow morning.

Blog Entries

The blue-skinned student quickly scans the new ads. "Ooo, it all looks quite illegal and risky!" "<Gah-laga, no!>" "<Galaga, yes!>" She does that voiceless velar fricative sound to signal pleasure, squinting and scrunching her nose. "Owl? What will it be: glup or Crokoglup for you?"
    Last edited by Alcazar QZR; 08-30-2018 at 11:36 AM.

Owl chuckles. "I think I'm going to go clean a carbuncle cage." She pulls that particular notice off the board. "I have no desire to be a potion tester, and I don't think I could convince anyone that I'm dating a Grippli."

------------

9. Default

"Well, we found this in a toilet," Lialda says primly. "We'd really like to know how it got there, and who it was meant for. Please?" She bats her eyes.

10. Default

Authentic Forum Dice-rollDiplomacy - (d20+2) (8) [10]

Page 8 of 24 FirstFirst ... 67891018 ... LastLast