Page 5 of 24 FirstFirst ... 3456715 ... LastLast

Thread: Toilet Water (Elementals?)

"G.S. Any guesses whom that could be? Or how long that's been in there?" Irfan hopes not long, otherwise neither E. or G.S. will likely want the locket back.

"It can't have been there too long," Feilim says. "I used this toilet yesterday. It wasn't clogged then."

Blog Entries

Dorsard spares a disgusted glance towards the water dripping from Galaga's arm before focusing back in on the locket. And more importantly, it's components and their prices. If it was a very expensive piece, then that would narrow the search down by quite a bit. If it was relatively cheaply made then they would have a lot more trouble finding who the owner was from possible shops around town.

Appraise-Authentic Forum Dice-roll( d20+9 ) [27]

“Defend the weak, protect both young and old, never desert your friends. Give justice to all, be fearless in battle and always ready to defend the right."

—The law of Badger Lords”
    Brian Jacques, Lord Brocktree

Blog Entries

"It's also worth quite a bit." Dorsard adds as his eyes caress the locket. "So who e'ever it is, is either very rich or this was their last possession, 'cause they sold everythin' else."

“Defend the weak, protect both young and old, never desert your friends. Give justice to all, be fearless in battle and always ready to defend the right."

—The law of Badger Lords”
    Brian Jacques, Lord Brocktree

Owl uses a bit of magic to clean the gaudy piece of jewelry.

------------
    Usually online 8 a.m. - midnight CST

Owl's magic siphons all the water droplets from the locket, leaving it even shinier than before.

"I'm up for a trip to town," Feilim says. "Let's leave immediately, beginning with the ladies."

He speed walks over to the locker room door and holds it open, clearly eager to get all the young women out of the young men's locker room.

Blog Entries

Galaga attempts a smile. "I have just remembered that I need to study some more grammar. I'll be in my dormitory lodgings." She demurely starts leaving, lingers in the doorway, bows("I look forward to having more adventures with you all," she says, or something to that effect) and resumes leaving. The wooden sound of the heels of her sturdy boots trail off as she stalks away.
    Last edited by Alcazar QZR; 08-07-2018 at 03:26 AM.

Page 5 of 24 FirstFirst ... 3456715 ... LastLast