Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234

Thread: A Midseason's Court: Additional Recruitment

I would love to try this out! The lore sounds amazing, and I really enjoy the seasonal theme/plot to it.

Authentic Forum Dice-roll4d6r1b3 - (4d6r1b3) [9]
    Authentic Forum Dice-roll4d6r1b3 - (4d6r1b3) [15]
    Authentic Forum Dice-roll4d6r1b3 - (4d6r1b3) [12]
    Authentic Forum Dice-roll4d6r1b3 - (4d6r1b3) [13]
    Authentic Forum Dice-roll4d6r1b3 - (4d6r1b3) [10]
    Authentic Forum Dice-roll4d6r1b3 - (4d6r1b3) [18]

Authentic Forum Dice-rollHealth 8d8+16 - (8d8) (1, 4, 5, 8, 2, 2, 7, 4) [33]

Whoops, so it should be 49 in total with the constitution modifier.
    Last edited by Fighter; 07-08-2018 at 10:17 AM.

Final warning for those of you still considering or in the process of making a character. I will close the recruitment July 9th US Central Time 11:59 PM (23:59).
    Sadiyah: Investigator 3- Athelos Rising

I have received a final submission by PM from Fighter at 12:10 my time. This is probably the latest submission I will consider, but due to the detail of the submission within the time remaining, I'm being a bit lenient.
    Quote Originally Posted by Fighter
    Here's my Winter Court Druid! I kind of had to rush on the backstory due to the deadline, but I hope you can look this over anyway. Thank you!

https://www.myth-weavers.com/sheet.html#id=1636691

Hyberion Frost-Oath
    Wildman Druid (Circle of Dreams) 9 LG
    AC 10 (15) HP 59 Speed 30ft
    Str 13 (1) Dex 12 (1) Con 14 (2) Wis 20 (5) Int 16 (3) Cha 9 (-1)

Abandoned by his kinsman tribe, an infantile Hyberion was found amidst the Sheets of White by Elle and Erwin Frost-Oath. Although he was bundled in several leathers and furs, he was inflicted with severe malnutrition and near-frostbite. Both being powerful (if not anomalous) human ex-shamans, the Frost-Oaths nursed him to full health and raised him as their adoptive grandson. Within Barentraus, they operate their own clinic as respectable herbalists and medics. The circumstances of Hyberion's abandonment were unknown, but his grandparents often theorized that his tribe was forced to migrate across several areas, the Sheets of White being one of them, due to the Winter Court's devastating wintry environment. During this migration, many of his kinsmen were slain and separated, leading to Hyberion's abandonment.

He did not pick up after his grandparent's eccentric behaviors and traditions. However, he adopted their kindhearted personalities as he saw the miracles they frequently performed and ritualized. From a young age, Hyberion was taught to go beyond Barentraus's walls to forage for rare herbs with his family, and as he grew older, he made these expeditions independently. His druidic prowess awakened underneath heavy meditation and discipline, due in part of his erudite grandparents and enlightening ventures in nature. Perspicacious and composed, Hyberion followed in his grandparent's footsteps to become a well-meaning practitioner of health and magic. Understanding the racial discrimination towards wildsman citizens in the Winter Court, however, he establishes a warm, inclusive atmosphere within the clinic for all races. His humanitarian ambitions piqued the curiosity of certain Winter Court authorities, and as a result, he gained their honorable favor.

Even though Hyberion is mature and kindhearted, he can be prudish and awkward. All of his knowledge was retrieved from dusty, weighty tomes or his grandparent's proverbial way of speaking. Worst of all, he tends to have doubts about his own capabilities as a powerful healer, and will face heavy guilt if he fails to protect, or save, his allies.

Sadiyah: Investigator 3- Athelos Rising

That's two weeks. Thread will be closed now.

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234