Thread: Beyond Drachenward - One player needed.

Default Beyond Drachenward - One player needed.

Hello all, the current players in this game will soon encounter a female Half-Orc Druid that I have written as an NPC but now think it would be best played as a player character. I won't disclose much detail here, as my players may be reading the announcements and I don't want any spoilers! The character is of a small neutral aligned tribe that has motivations that will align with those of the player characters.

The forum address is listed below.

http://www.thetangledweb.net/forums/...nd-Drachenward

There is a lot of information there, but reference thread 4.2 Beacon Cove. This phase of the game actually beings with post #14 in this thread. You can read that and get a feel of the game.

If you are interested in this character, send me a PM with a quick gaming bio. I would prefer someone that I have gamed with before but am certainly open to ne acquaintance.

Thank you for your potential interest.

uncelliott

What system is this game using? Are the gender, race, and class all set in stone, or can they change?

This is a 5e game. The character could be either gender, but the race and class are part of the story.

Quote Originally Posted by Drew View Post
    What system is this game using? Are the gender, race, and class all set in stone, or can they change?

So if anyone would like to play a 5e half-orc druid of whatever gender they like they should contact you via PM with a gaming bio, which would be like a short summary of their tabletop experience, I would assume. Thank you, uncelliot. By the way, I checked out your game forum. I don't know how you've managed to successfully keep a PbP game active and running for the better part of a year without gaining a bunch of positive Reputation, but I fixed that for you. Gave it a decent bump. Best of luck finding your recruit. Oh, and what level would your chosen character begin at?

Thank you on several accounts Drew. The druid is third level.