Page 12 of 37 FirstFirst ... 2101112131422 ... LastLast
Results 111 to 120 of 367

Thread: Into the Deep

  1. #111

    Default

    The goblin is nearly cut in half by the paladin’s glaive. Gunnar brings the haft down on the goblin’s skull with a sickening thud.

    [I’ll post Elise and Goblin 2’s actions as soon as I can, then it will be Ty’s turn.]

  2. #112

    Default

    Elise charges forward, sword drawn. She rushes past Gunnar and Aeges, leaping over the dying goblin. Suddenly, the kobold hovering above the doorway drops the large rock as she enters the room...

    Authentic Forum Dice-rollAttack - (2d20b1+5) (2, 1) [7] for Authentic Forum Dice-rollDamage - (d6+3) (6) [9]

    Luckily, the kobold's aim is well off, and the large rock crashes into the stone pavers next to her. She continues dashing forward, trying to reach the other kobold before it has a chance to take off. She arrives next to it but doesn't have time to swing.

    [OOC: Dash forward to engage Kobold 1.]
    Last edited by Hideous; 05-16-2018 at 04:28 PM.

  3. #113

    Default

    Meanwhile, the larger goblin twirls his jagged scimitar as he approaches the red-haired woman. He circles around to flank her and strikes twice in quick succession.

    Authentic Forum Dice-rollAttack 1 - (2d20b1+4) (6, 9) [13] for Authentic Forum Dice-rollDamage - (d6+2) (5) [7]
    Authentic Forum Dice-rollAttack 2 - (2d20b1+4) (8, 18) [22] for Authentic Forum Dice-rollDamage - (d6+2) (5) [7]

    Elise is able to parry the first attack, but the follow-up finds a gap in her scale mail, opening up her left shoulder down to the bone.

    Ty and Leo are up, then it is Kobold 1's turn (the one engaged with Elise).

    Elise: -7 hp



    Legend
    Grey - Throne
    Blue - Yoradar
    Green - Kobolds
    Red - Goblins
    Yellow - Glowing Globes
    Pink - Elise
    Orange - Aeges
    Purple - Gunnar
    Black - Helfgar
    Magenta - Ty (I know its hard to see but you are outside the room still)
    Indigo - Leo (I know its hard to see but you are outside the room still)

    Initiative Order (Round 1)
    Aeges 23
    Kobold 2 22
    Helfgar 21
    Gunnar 20
    Elise 18
    Goblin 2 18
    Ty 16
    Goblin 1 15 - dying
    Leo 13
    Kobold 1 4
    Last edited by Hideous; 05-16-2018 at 04:52 PM.

  4. #114

    Default

    Authentic Forum Dice-roll(d20) [10]

    [Note to self: Goblin 1 has two death saving throw failures from Gunnar's second hit and one death saving throw success.]
    Last edited by Hideous; 05-16-2018 at 04:38 PM.

  5. #115

    Default

    Ty moves forward and sends a volley of magic missiles at goblin that just attacked Elise.

    Authentic Forum Dice-rollMagic Missile - (3d4+3) [12]

    ------------
    Usually online 8 a.m. - midnight CST


  6. #116

    Default

    [How far forward is Ty moving? Into the room? Past Gunnar and Aeges?]

    Authentic Forum Dice-roll(6d6) (6, 3, 5, 5, 2, 5) [26]

    The magic missiles stream forth from Ty's outstretched hand and crash into the larger goblin, rocking him to the side momentarily. He yells something furious in the goblin language. "O dech huul dhuur dar!"

    Leo is up.

    Elise: -7 hp
    Goblin 2: -12 hp
    Last edited by Hideous; 05-16-2018 at 09:31 PM.

  7. #117

    Default

    Steppign forward so as to get a clear view of the kobold dropping rocks, Leo takes his Viol and plucks a few of the strings with his fingers, muttering in Elvish "foul creatures with wings deserve to have those wings plucked" as a wisp of energy escapes the viol towards the kobold head.

    Cast: Vicious Mockery (60ft range)
    Dmg (Psychic): Authentic Forum Dice-roll(1d4) (2) [2] & have disadvantage on next attack roll before the end of its next turn.
    Wisdom Saving Throw: DC 13





  8. #118

    Default

    Authentic Forum Dice-rollKobold 2 Wis Save - (d20-2) (15) [13]

    The flying kobold snarls at the bard's magically-enhanced words, brushing them aside like dust in the wind.

    Meanwhile, the other kobold draws a dagger and stabs at Elise, taking advantage of the goblin's flanking position.

    Authentic Forum Dice-rollKobold 1 Attack - (2d20b1+5) (10, 19) [24] for Authentic Forum Dice-rollDamage - (d4+3) (1) [4]

    The dagger plunges into her side, down to the hilt, and she falters. The light begins to fade from her bright eyes as she struggles to remain conscious.

    Elise: -11 hp
    Goblin 2: -7 hp

    Aeges is up.
    Last edited by Hideous; 05-16-2018 at 10:53 PM.

  9. #119

    Default

    (Ty only moved as much as was needed to be able to see his target clearly.)

    ------------
    Usually online 8 a.m. - midnight CST


  10. Default

    Aeges wades into the battle swinging his blades with reckless abandon.

    Action: I'm having trouble figuring out the locations of the combatants. I will not risk an attack of opportunity. I merely want to attack the first enemy nearest to my character that ideally grants me sneak attack damage. I will attack the goblin fighting Elise as my first choice.

    [Sword1]1d20+5[/roll]
    Authentic Forum Dice-rollDamage - (1d6+3) (5) [8]
    [Sword2]1d20+5[/roll]
    Authentic Forum Dice-rollDamage - (1d6) (6) [6]
    Authentic Forum Dice-rollSneak Attack - (1d6) (6) [6]

Page 12 of 37 FirstFirst ... 2101112131422 ... LastLast

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •