Page 5 of 8 FirstFirst ... 34567 ... LastLast
Results 41 to 50 of 72

Thread: Team Alabaster: Whispers in the attic.

  1. #41
    Join Date
    Jul 2011
    Location
    Antwerp, Belgium
    Posts
    6,356
    Blog Entries
    3

    Default

    First round (continued):
    Elsa draws her blade and stabs the raggedy attacker.
    Snikt steps aside to flank his attacker but can't travel far enough yet. His blades do cause some damage.
    Sarvine shoves her grisly lantern in an attackers face and engulfs it in flame. Sadly these are no weak apparitions and despite it's high pitched scream it remains.
    Tarsus channels positive energy damaging the attackers some.

    Second round:
    The dog skull headed attackers pull back simultaneously, merging back into the darkness of the underground basement. ((Withdraw action.))
    Authentic Forum Dice-rollstealth - (1d20+17) [24]
    Authentic Forum Dice-rollstealth - (1d20+17) [20]
    Authentic Forum Dice-rollstealth - (1d20+17) [31]
    Authentic Forum Dice-rollstealth - (1d20+17) [30]
    Authentic Forum Dice-rollstealth - (1d20+17) [26]
    Elsa...
    Snikt...
    Sarvine...
    Tarsus...
    Characters:
    - Executor Divine Katharina Durmond - Rise of the Runelords
    - Freya 'Forcefox' DeVos - Power Corrupts
    - Tycho Boughbreaker - Fall of Melior

    Campaigns:
    - Against the Shadow - Pathfinder Midnight campaign
    - Chronicles of Misthaven - Pathfinder Homebrew campaign

  2. #42
    Join Date
    Aug 2014
    Location
    Arkansas, Central Time
    Posts
    2,495
    Blog Entries
    2

    Default

    Sarvine immediately begins to scan for the things while backing up to her squad. "Backs to each other so we can't get flanked. Then we get out of here into the entry hall so they can't creep up on us. Let's go!"

    Perception-Authentic Forum Dice-roll(d20+8 ) [25]

    While she moves she tries to recall if she had heard of things like these, that were surrounded by whispers and stole people's voices.

    Know (Arcana)-Authentic Forum Dice-roll( d20+19 ) [25]
    Nature-Authentic Forum Dice-roll( d20+11 ) [27]
    Religion-Authentic Forum Dice-roll( d20+7 ) [9]
    Local-Authentic Forum Dice-roll( d20+7 ) [22]


    “Defend the weak, protect both young and old, never desert your friends. Give justice to all, be fearless in battle and always ready to defend the right."

    —The law of Badger Lords”
    Brian Jacques, Lord Brocktree

  3. #43
    Join Date
    Jul 2011
    Location
    Antwerp, Belgium
    Posts
    6,356
    Blog Entries
    3

    Default

    ((Sarvine has not the faintest idea.))
    Characters:
    - Executor Divine Katharina Durmond - Rise of the Runelords
    - Freya 'Forcefox' DeVos - Power Corrupts
    - Tycho Boughbreaker - Fall of Melior

    Campaigns:
    - Against the Shadow - Pathfinder Midnight campaign
    - Chronicles of Misthaven - Pathfinder Homebrew campaign

  4. #44

    Default

    The Goblin shakes as he tries to keep on his feet, huffing as he leans on a stack of boxes. "That was... fucking awful." He states, looking about for where those monsters went.

    Authentic Forum Dice-rollPerception - (1d20+11) [19]
    Authentic Forum Dice-rollPerception - (1d20+11) [20]
    Authentic Forum Dice-rollPerception - (1d20+11) [23]
    Authentic Forum Dice-rollPerception - (1d20+11) [25]
    Authentic Forum Dice-rollPerception - (1d20+11) [25]

  5. #45
    Join Date
    Sep 2014
    Location
    Southern California, USA
    Posts
    3,472
    Blog Entries
    4

    Default

    Tarsus shakes his head in silent disagreement, and gestures on into the darkness.

    Authentic Forum Dice-rollPerception - (1d20+7) [10]
    Authentic Forum Dice-rollPerception - (1d20+7) [18]
    Authentic Forum Dice-rollPerception - (1d20+7) [15]
    Authentic Forum Dice-rollPerception - (1d20+7) [11]
    Authentic Forum Dice-rollPerception - (1d20+7) [22]

    (If he perceives he's still in range of the cretins:

    Authentic Forum Dice-rollChannel 2 of 5 - (3d6) [5] Will DC 14 to halve)


    EDIT: Tarsus doesn't perceive shit.
    Last edited by theScrappy; 05-10-2018 at 09:06 PM.




  6. #46
    Join Date
    Dec 2010
    Location
    California, USA
    Posts
    766

    Default

    Elsa held her wand aloft, grim expression on her face. It never did occur to her just how dependent on sound her studies, and her equipment, were. Scanning the poorly lit room, Elsa tried to discern where her attackers were and just where they would strike from again. Perhaps it best they retreat and seal the door until their voices can be found?

    Pantomiming to the rest of the group, Elsa opened and closed her hand as if it were a mouth, then motioned toward the stairs and clasped both hands together and thrust, as if she pushing something closed with effort.

    Elsa Tarolandashe
    Authentic Forum Dice-rollPerception - (1d20+8) (10) [18]

  7. #47
    Join Date
    Jul 2011
    Location
    Antwerp, Belgium
    Posts
    6,356
    Blog Entries
    3

    Default

    Some of you hold a few of the retreating morbid puppets in sight as they move away but as they retreat further they disappear through doorways and you wouldn't be able to spot them even if the cellar here was brightly lit.
    "I think it's time for you to leave boyos." says Tarsus from somewhere in the darkness to your right though he is still with you at the head of the party.
    "Yeah, you've outstayed your welcome and the show's over. If you stay it'll be curtains closed on you forever." Elsa says from the left side darkness.
    "The Babadook is coming. Better not be here when it's diner time..." Tarsus continues.
    Characters:
    - Executor Divine Katharina Durmond - Rise of the Runelords
    - Freya 'Forcefox' DeVos - Power Corrupts
    - Tycho Boughbreaker - Fall of Melior

    Campaigns:
    - Against the Shadow - Pathfinder Midnight campaign
    - Chronicles of Misthaven - Pathfinder Homebrew campaign

  8. #48

    Default

    "I don't know about you, but I don't think I want to find out what a Babadook is without some proper spellcasting to back us up." Snikt stated, keeping his back to his fellows and his eyes about him, including on the ceiling.

  9. #49
    Join Date
    Aug 2014
    Location
    Arkansas, Central Time
    Posts
    2,495
    Blog Entries
    2

    Default

    "Agreed. And I can't remember anything I've heard on these things so we're at a disadvantage. Since we're down a caster I say we BACK UP. " Sarvine quickly glances at Tarsus as she emphasizes the words. "Otherwise we're at a disadvantage. And so, we move. Ready? " She asks as she throws a quick glance toward the stairs to see if any of the creatures had gone there or were sneaking up on them.

    Perception-Authentic Forum Dice-roll( d20+8 ) [12]


    “Defend the weak, protect both young and old, never desert your friends. Give justice to all, be fearless in battle and always ready to defend the right."

    —The law of Badger Lords”
    Brian Jacques, Lord Brocktree

  10. #50

    Default

    Snikt, too, tries to keep his wits about him in his fatigued state, keeping to the group and watching for any troubles on the way out. He makes a point to look over those chalk drawings on the way past, though.

    Authentic Forum Dice-rollPerception - (1d20+11) [22]

Page 5 of 8 FirstFirst ... 34567 ... LastLast

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •