Page 3 of 8 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast
Results 21 to 30 of 72

Thread: Team Alabaster: Whispers in the attic.

  1. #21

    Default

    'Cute.' Snikt thought to himself, mentally tracking the whereabouts of his shadow. 'Really hope these are just kids. We can get 'em outta here and take 'em to a proper orphanage. Maybe get 'em some help. If not... Shit, Oparal was right, my gear ain't good enough to handle actual ghosts.' His eyes scanned the darkness, trying not to get caught in anything unpleasant.

    Snikt checks for traps, or signs of magical runes, as is the job of a scout.

    Authentic Forum Dice-rollPerception - (1d20+11) [13]

  2. #22
    Join Date
    Jul 2011
    Location
    Antwerp, Belgium
    Posts
    6,284
    Blog Entries
    3

    Default

    Tarsus pushes the door open revealing a solid stone staircase descending into preternatural darkness. Very faintly soft sobs and whidpers can be heard coming from below.

    Snikt sees nothing out of the ordinary about the chalk lines. Certainly no indication of traps of any kind.
    Characters:
    - Executor Divine Katharina Durmond - Rise of the Runelords
    - Freya 'Forcefox' DeVos - Power Corrupts
    - Tycho Boughbreaker - Fall of Melior

    Campaigns:
    - Against the Shadow - Pathfinder Midnight campaign
    - Chronicles of Misthaven - Pathfinder Homebrew campaign

  3. #23
    Join Date
    Sep 2014
    Location
    Southern California, USA
    Posts
    3,454
    Blog Entries
    4

    Default

    Tarsus blinks, staring into the black abyss below. "Trouble here," Tarsus says. "I suspect something's going to try to kill me, and make me feel guilty about it." He takes one step down, still halfway through the door and calls back to Elsa, "Don't suppose you've got a daylight spell up your sleeve, do you?"




  4. #24
    Join Date
    Aug 2014
    Location
    Arkansas, Central Time
    Posts
    2,442
    Blog Entries
    2

    Default

    Sarvine looks over his shoulder down the stairs.
    "Would a normal light suffice? I have my lantern of souls right here."
    She lifts up the flaming skull and gives it a little wiggle, making the jaw bounce around.


    “Defend the weak, protect both young and old, never desert your friends. Give justice to all, be fearless in battle and always ready to defend the right."

    —The law of Badger Lords”
    Brian Jacques, Lord Brocktree

  5. #25
    Join Date
    Dec 2010
    Location
    California, USA
    Posts
    766

    Default

    Elsa followed Tarsus to the door and politely let him enter first with a pantomimed gesture of 'after you'.

    She gave Sarvine a comical expression of 'eww' as the witch showed off her flaming skull lantern before returning the long thin wand in her right hand to it's holster.

    "Actually..."


    Elsa's pretty voice sounded as she retrieved her spellbook with a tug of the lanyard.

    "I think... I do..."

    Several moments paging through the book and the pretty magician grinned.

    "Ha!...One Daylight coming right up!"

    Elsa focused on the page for a moment as she muttered the words of the spell as she wound the wand in her left hand through a series of precise arcane gestures. Light gathered at the end of her wand, silver at first then glowing like the waking dawn before blazing into noon day light with the final declaration of 'Meridiem!' The small woman held the wand aloft as if it were a torch, shedding light like the sun at mid-day out to a range of some sixty feet.

    "It'll last a little more than an hour."


    She announced to Tarsus before slipping in past Sarvine so as to be right behind Tarsus with her 'torch'.



    Elsa Tarolandashe

    Move:
    Approach Tarsus

    Action:
    Cast 'Daylight' by activating Mnemonic Vestments on Bonded Wand
    Last edited by Doc-Holiday; 04-26-2018 at 04:42 AM.

  6. #26
    Join Date
    Sep 2014
    Location
    Southern California, USA
    Posts
    3,454
    Blog Entries
    4

    Default

    Tarsus leads the gleaming group down the stone stairwell, his shield alit by light and Elsa's wand by daylight, hoping together they avoid stumbling into something sharp and hungry.




  7. #27
    Join Date
    Jul 2011
    Location
    Antwerp, Belgium
    Posts
    6,284
    Blog Entries
    3

    Default

    As you descend the stairs another small figure comes into view, dressed in rags and squatting on the cluttered basement floor. It turns it's head as you illuminate it revealing the dog's skull it has for a head. In its hand which is made from snapped crayons and pencils it holds a forlorn and raggedy puppet like some horrid mockery of a child. It is surrounded by an aura of sobs and despairing sighs. It shoots into quickened action.
    Authentic Forum Dice-rollinitiative ragdoll - (1d20+8) [26]
    Authentic Forum Dice-rollstealth ragdolls - (1d20+17) [25]
    ((The large basement room you are in at the moment is cluttered with construction materials. None hinder movement but they do give plenty of opportunity to hide.))

    Surprise round:
    Characters:
    - Executor Divine Katharina Durmond - Rise of the Runelords
    - Freya 'Forcefox' DeVos - Power Corrupts
    - Tycho Boughbreaker - Fall of Melior

    Campaigns:
    - Against the Shadow - Pathfinder Midnight campaign
    - Chronicles of Misthaven - Pathfinder Homebrew campaign

  8. #28
    Join Date
    Sep 2014
    Location
    Southern California, USA
    Posts
    3,454
    Blog Entries
    4

    Default

    Authentic Forum Dice-rollInitiative - (1d20) [8]
    Authentic Forum Dice-rollPerception - (1d20+7) [18]




  9. #29
    Join Date
    Aug 2014
    Location
    Arkansas, Central Time
    Posts
    2,442
    Blog Entries
    2

    Default

    Init-Authentic Forum Dice-roll( d20+4 ) [8]
    Perception-Authentic Forum Dice-roll( d20+8 ) [19]

    Sarvine crouches in anticipation for fighting something small and fast. Hopefully the thing only had crayons, but with White Star luck it probably had a dagger dripping in poison.


    “Defend the weak, protect both young and old, never desert your friends. Give justice to all, be fearless in battle and always ready to defend the right."

    —The law of Badger Lords”
    Brian Jacques, Lord Brocktree

  10. #30

    Default

    Authentic Forum Dice-rollInitiative - (1d20+5) [11]
    Authentic Forum Dice-rollPerception - (1d20+11) [24]

Page 3 of 8 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •