Page 2 of 8 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast
Results 11 to 20 of 72

Thread: Team Alabaster: Whispers in the attic.

  1. #11
    Join Date
    Sep 2014
    Location
    Southern California, USA
    Posts
    3,710
    Blog Entries
    4

    Default

    Tarsus casts light upon his shield.

    Authentic Forum Dice-rollPerception - (1d20+7) [24]




  2. #12

    Default

    "I'd better scout ahead, try not to shine that light on me too much, eh?" The Goblin decided, moving 30ft ahead and vanishing into the darkness. Calling out his Shadow, he had it go into the ceiling above and stay parallel as he snuck along.

    Authentic Forum Dice-rollStealth - (1d20+32) [51]
    Last edited by Draggo; 04-19-2018 at 10:26 PM.

  3. #13
    Join Date
    Dec 2010
    Location
    California, USA
    Posts
    788

    Default

    Elsa checked her bags, wands, and scrolls before stepping up to the door. She gave an attentive ear to Tarsus as he spoke, despite her apparent distraction with her equipment.

    "So... which are you?"

    She asked as they walked through the Orphanage doors, silently peeved that the cleric hadn't answered her questions.

    ---------------

    "Nethys' Spellbook... that... was disturbing!"

    Elsa finally commented after recovering from the shock the bedraggled appearance of the skull wearing child. Glancing to Tarsus after he cast his light spell, Elsa dropped her spellbook and let it hang on it's lanyard.

    "I've got something better."

    She stated in response as she drew a long thin wand from it's holster.

    Elsa stood next to Tarsus duel wielding wands the focused but cool expression on her pretty face masked a pang of concern, but she wasn't quite sure what to fix it to. Raising the wand in her right hand she spoke the activation word with an unnecessary flourish of the wand.

    "Neutrona!"


    Elsa Tarolandashe

    Free Action: Drop Spellbook
    Move: Draw Wand: Detect Undead
    Standard Action: Activate Wand: Detect Undead CL1

  4. #14
    Join Date
    Dec 2010
    Location
    California, USA
    Posts
    788

    Default

    Elsa Tarolandashe

    Authentic Forum Dice-rollUse Magic Device - (1d20+23) (2) [25] vs DC 20

  5. #15
    Join Date
    Jul 2011
    Location
    Antwerp, Belgium
    Posts
    6,395
    Blog Entries
    3

    Default

    Characters:
    - Executor Divine Katharina Durmond - Rise of the Runelords
    - Freya 'Forcefox' DeVos - Power Corrupts
    - Tycho Boughbreaker - Fall of Melior

    Campaigns:
    - Against the Shadow - Pathfinder Midnight campaign
    - Chronicles of Misthaven - Pathfinder Homebrew campaign

  6. #16
    Join Date
    Dec 2010
    Location
    California, USA
    Posts
    788

    Default

    The wand in Elsa's right hand glowed with a soft dull light at it's tip as the smallish woman scanned the room slowly. She let out a breath she hadn't realized she was holding as the wand's power faded.

    "Definitely an undead presence here. The aura is weak and fading rapidly... could be a powerful undead had been here some time ago, or a weak one only moments ago."

    Lowering the wand, Elsa indicated to the rest of the gathered group where the aura began by drawing in the air with the wand. The power of prestidigitation allowed the pretty little magician to draw a pale white line in visible space that veered off to the left of the stairs and stopped at a dusty door just under the staircase.

    "Either our little 'friend' is in big trouble... or... coincidence places them in the same location and time as the undead that left the aura."

    Her voice carried doubt in the latter part of her statement. Waving a hand as if it were an eraser, Elsa wiped away the illusory line she'd created.

    "We should follow the line, I can check each room with the Neutrona Wand and we can bust this ghostly haunt of ours."

    Walking to the foot of the stairs, Elsa cast her gaze up the steps and to the landing above.

    "Snickt? I need to see you for a moment. I've got a trick that will let you speak to me without giving yourself away."

    Elsa waited for the rest of the team at the bottom of the stairs.


    If Snickt agrees and shows himself, Elsa will cast 'Message' on him.



    Elsa Tarrolandashe

    Move:
    Approach bottom of stairs to landing

    Standard:
    Cast 'Message' on Snickt, DC 16 Spellcraft to identify
    Last edited by Doc-Holiday; 04-26-2018 at 04:17 AM.

  7. #17
    Join Date
    Sep 2014
    Location
    Southern California, USA
    Posts
    3,710
    Blog Entries
    4

    Default

    Tarsus nods at Elsa. "Good to know," he says. "Stay behind me. If it's something powerful, don't do something stupid. Retreat and return with full force." His glowing shield raised, Tarsus heads for the door, squaring up and getting ready to kick it in.
    Last edited by theScrappy; 04-24-2018 at 10:23 PM.




  8. #18
    Join Date
    Aug 2014
    Location
    Arkansas, Central Time
    Posts
    2,620
    Blog Entries
    2

    Default

    Glad to have someone between her and the unknown, Sarvine follows the cleric, her eyes checking every shadow and corner. Another demon child or failed abortion would definitely be a bad start to a day. "Best case is a bunch of orphans we can use for lookouts. Worst case is more undead midgets. Gods, I'm starting to hate kids! "


    “Defend the weak, protect both young and old, never desert your friends. Give justice to all, be fearless in battle and always ready to defend the right."

    —The law of Badger Lords”
    Brian Jacques, Lord Brocktree

  9. #19
    Join Date
    Jul 2011
    Location
    Antwerp, Belgium
    Posts
    6,395
    Blog Entries
    3

    Default

    As Snickt moves up the stairs he comes to the platform from where the small figure departed to see the black natural stone floor scribbled full with chalk markings of spirals and entrancing blooms in a delirious pattern. Each step further up is marked with the same kind of scribbly chalk lines.

    Tarsus moves to the door under the stairway to see it stands ajar slightly. A slight cold draft comes from it.
    Characters:
    - Executor Divine Katharina Durmond - Rise of the Runelords
    - Freya 'Forcefox' DeVos - Power Corrupts
    - Tycho Boughbreaker - Fall of Melior

    Campaigns:
    - Against the Shadow - Pathfinder Midnight campaign
    - Chronicles of Misthaven - Pathfinder Homebrew campaign

  10. #20
    Join Date
    Sep 2014
    Location
    Southern California, USA
    Posts
    3,710
    Blog Entries
    4

    Default

    Tarsus toes the door open, his flail at the ready.




Page 2 of 8 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •