Page 3 of 27 FirstFirst 1234513 ... LastLast

Thread: Team Obsidian: Last man standing.

Quote Originally Posted by Adanedhel View Post
    [roll0] ((is it possible that this behaviour, though outlandish, is still natural behaviour? Perhaps caused by changes to their environment etc))

At Tsukohari's comment he grew curious, what was black seed? ((and what is the appropriate roll?))
    ((Not sure on the roll, but Black Seed is a drug. Tsu or Oparal can fill him in later, but effectively, it's created from infusing dying or dead souls with things from the plane of Shadow. They've found two operations: one had a machine that pulled the souls, the other was a large sacrificial altar that had a container for it. As far as we can tell, the Black Seed, upon consumption, starts making you real ill, and shadow creatures pop out of your body.))
    "A good speech should be like a woman's skirt: Long enough to cover the subject but short enough to keep people interested." -Winston Churchill

The very Prettiest Orc avatar done by the talented Letty Wilson.

Blog Entries

Merit raises an eyebrow at your question.
    "Seeds? Have you seen where you are? No seeds here, black or otherwise."
    Characters:
    - Executor Divine Katharina Durmond - Rise of the Runelords
    - Freya 'Forcefox' DeVos - Power Corrupts
    - Tycho Boughbreaker - Fall of Melior

Campaigns:
    - Against the Shadow - Pathfinder Midnight campaign
    - Chronicles of Misthaven - Pathfinder Homebrew campaign

"It's a drug, works with some Shadow plane nonsense... don't worry too hard." Hmm. Well. "I suppose the smartest thing to do is to set up a dummy caravan, and see what happens when they come to us."
    "A good speech should be like a woman's skirt: Long enough to cover the subject but short enough to keep people interested." -Winston Churchill

Blog Entries

The Red Flag employees look at each other. The dwarf, a sturdy silent clean shaven fellow, asks of the White Stars:
    "Would you excuse us for a moment?" And the four of them walk away far enough to talk amongst themselves without being overheard while they keep an eye on Tsu, Oparal and bird and Delphos. Dagge shrugs at you.
    "Look, I can scrounge up a wagon for you to take easily enough. It won't be pretty but it'll ride. The problem is pulling it. We use constructs to pull wagons here. Simple things sure, but they cost money to make. And I can't just sacrifice more of them willy nilly. Now I can lend you one but if you don't bring it back functional... Well, you break it you pay for it. I hope you don't mind..." The four Red Flags seem to have reached a decision and come back to you.
    "Alright," Merit the elf starts. "we've decided to join you and help you out."
    "If you want our help that is." Says the small vanara. Only now do you realize it's a she.
    Characters:

Campaigns:

Delphos, at least, seems at ease with that arrangment. It'd probably cost them quite a bit of their profits, but at least they'd have a better chance at getting out alive.
    With his approval of the proposal clearly etched onto his features, he turned to Oparal and Tsukohari, awaiting their judgement.

Tsu is thinking. "I'm sure if it gets broken, Oparal can make a new one, even. Or help you price the cost." She IS a resident golemologist. Looking to the Flags, she winces slightly, but... "... fair, as long as you guys can employ stealth. We don't know what we're dealing with yet. I won't try to issue orders, but I do trust you guys to know any limits you might have."

Blog Entries

"Stealth? But you're going to be riding a wagon?" Merit asks confused. "Look, I can be quiet, and Trix here can be too. Hell, even Animal-Mother has been known to sneak ip on some of his booty calls. But this bonehead not so much with all his armor." He continues, gesturing to the dwarf. The cleric of The Protector doesn't seem the least bit offended. "Whatever you want, we'll do our best. We don't mind taking orders either." The slick elf concludes. Despite them being Red Flags they seem very amiable.

Dagge rubs his taloned hands.
    "Alright. Fantastic! I'll go take care of that wagon for you and then you can get this show on the road." He leaves to do exactly that.
    An hour later he stands by the main gate with a metal reinforced wagon on skis pulled by what can only be described as a wooden marionette equivalent of a beast of burden. It looks kind of like the ones the Undertakers used, only not made of bone.
    Characters:

Campaigns:

"I mean, if we need to sneak and fol-" Ech. She rubs her head a bit. Right. Best thing to do is prepare as a group, and when the wagon is ready, Tsu looks to the seat. Hmm. "Whoever's driving is likely the first target, or needs to spot the enemy before they pop up. I'm volunteering, unless someone else would like to."

Blog Entries

"Fine with us Hoss." Merit acknowledges.
    Characters:

Campaigns:

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Theprettiestorc View Post
    "I mean, if we need to sneak and fol-" Ech. She rubs her head a bit. Right. Best thing to do is prepare as a group, and when the wagon is ready, Tsu looks to the seat. Hmm. "Whoever's driving is likely the first target, or needs to spot the enemy before they pop up. I'm volunteering, unless someone else would like to."
    "I should remain relatively close to you, enough so that I can reach you within a moment's notice. Edgar and I should also be able to easily spot anything approaching us.", Oparal offers. "Perhaps on top of the wagon?"

Page 3 of 27 FirstFirst 1234513 ... LastLast