Page 2 of 27 FirstFirst 123412 ... LastLast
Results 11 to 20 of 270

Thread: Team Obsidian: Last man standing.

  1. #11
    Join Date
    Jan 2013
    Location
    Wilrijk
    Posts
    2,219

    Default

    'The advantanges of clear goals.' Delphos smiled, being payed by the head wasn't that bad a metric. They might be a bit charred though. Oparal seemed lost in thought, but Tsukohari seemed to know what she was doing.
    It was interesting though to note that there were different kinds of humanoids with birdish characteristics.What advantages would those forms hold?

  2. #12
    Join Date
    Jul 2011
    Location
    Antwerp, Belgium
    Posts
    6,356
    Blog Entries
    3

    Default

    ((I had some time so I put together a map of the settlement.
    It's not super but it's my best work yet.))
    2018-04-18 19.14.37.jpg
    Characters:
    - Executor Divine Katharina Durmond - Rise of the Runelords
    - Freya 'Forcefox' DeVos - Power Corrupts
    - Tycho Boughbreaker - Fall of Melior

    Campaigns:
    - Against the Shadow - Pathfinder Midnight campaign
    - Chronicles of Misthaven - Pathfinder Homebrew campaign

  3. #13
    Join Date
    Nov 2012
    Location
    Zagreb, Croatia
    Posts
    3,631
    Blog Entries
    3

    Default

    After 10 minutes

    Authentic Forum Dice-rollfort Oparal - (1d20+5-4) [4] (fort bonus, wearing armor) DC 15 or take Authentic Forum Dice-rollnonlethal damage - (1d4) [1] and suffer fatigue from heatstroke

    Authentic Forum Dice-rollEdgar fort - (1d20+2) [12] DC 15
    Authentic Forum Dice-rollnonlethal damage - (1d4) [3]

    Oparal casts prestidigitation on herself, trying to cool herself off, but it doesn't help: "This heat is insufferable. How do your people manage to keep working during day?"





  4. #14
    Join Date
    Nov 2012
    Location
    Zagreb, Croatia
    Posts
    3,631
    Blog Entries
    3

    Default

    Oparal casts endure elements on Tsu, Delphos and herself, expending three scrolls: "This is significantly more comfortable.", she exhales with relief.





  5. #15
    Join Date
    Jan 2013
    Location
    Wilrijk
    Posts
    2,219

    Default

    'Thank you miss Oparal. Your preparations are of the utmost quality.' Delphos thanks the clever mage after he slaked a sigh of relief. 'So, the raiders probably enter at the breached points in the pallisade, don't they?' Delphos wondered.
    Last edited by Adanedhel; 04-19-2018 at 09:53 PM.

  6. #16
    Join Date
    Jul 2011
    Location
    Antwerp, Belgium
    Posts
    6,356
    Blog Entries
    3

    Default

    "Yeah, this heat'll get to you that's for sure." Dagge laughs as he nods to Tsukohari. "Luckily once you go down into the mines the heat vanishes. Still... We go through potions like water." he explains further.
    Dagge steps fully out of his shack and walks you over to the main square where the shrine to Borm is located. On his way he shouts to a young man to go round up 'Merit and his men' and meet him at the Bormshrine. On the square are heavy wagons being loaded with ore of various kinds.
    "No. Not at all. In fact, we never had any kind of aggression from anything living here. The caravans however, that's another story. The last two we sent out didn't make it to our processing hub. We went looking for them and found them smashed but all the cargo still there. No trace of the men traveling with them though. Ah, there he is..." Dagge says as four Red Flags come up to him.
    "This is our local security detail: Merit Gholan, Trixy, Duncan Helmgast and Animal-Mother." he introduces the four men to you. Merit is a muscular elf with steely black hair and a fondness of his bow. Trixy is a slight Vanara with dust speckled black fur. Duncan is a dwarf in lamellar armor proudly bearing the holy symbol of Tycho on his shield. Animal-Mother is the pick-axe wielding big black orc you already met moments ago. "They were the ones that went looking for the missing caravan last time."
    Characters:
    - Executor Divine Katharina Durmond - Rise of the Runelords
    - Freya 'Forcefox' DeVos - Power Corrupts
    - Tycho Boughbreaker - Fall of Melior

    Campaigns:
    - Against the Shadow - Pathfinder Midnight campaign
    - Chronicles of Misthaven - Pathfinder Homebrew campaign

  7. #17
    Join Date
    Nov 2012
    Location
    Zagreb, Croatia
    Posts
    3,631
    Blog Entries
    3

    Default

    "You are welcome, Delphos. I have already been here once, it would have been foolish to return without being prepared for this inhospitable climate.", Oparal replies to the alchemist.

    "Your messanger mentioned bandits, but cargo was untouched... Slavers?", Oparal offers to others, leaving the questioning of Red Flags to Tsu.





  8. #18
    Join Date
    Jul 2011
    Location
    Antwerp, Belgium
    Posts
    6,356
    Blog Entries
    3

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by elan View Post
    "You are welcome, Delphos. I have already been here once, it would have been foolish to return without being prepared for this inhospitable climate.", Oparal replies to the alchemist.

    "Your messanger mentioned bandits, but cargo was untouched... Slavers?", Oparal offers to others, leaving the questioning of Red Flags to Tsu.
    "Look, you know how it is. I report to my superiors, they report to their superiors. Down the line it gets to Mysthaven and someone reads something happened to caravans so it has to be bandits right? Except, Gaarvug doesn't have a lot of bandits. Merit, tell 'em what you found when you went out." the civilized working man's dire corby says. The slick elf takes the word.
    "Me and my boys have been here for three years now. Used to think it was a bad job. But... This place... It grew on us. Duncan got married here and I know Animal-Mother has some miners chasing his tail every night." the elf starts, rather off topic. The orc smiles as he's mentioned. "Thing is, we've gotten to know the place pretty well and as Dagge said, there just ain't no bandits topside. Way out west, closer to the old duergar principalities sure but here? We never really thought about it why not. But what we found at that ruined caravan was just... Eerie. Not a man left, not even a piece, a bloodstain. Weapons strewn around like they were dropped or discarded. The tracks though... Huge vermin tracks, I'm sure of it. Now, the miners every so often they come across a giant centipede or a colony of spiders. Always cause for celebration; there's good eating on those things. But out there on the plain, so far removed from any entrance to the down below? And targeting caravans? That's just plain weird." the elf ranger relays his account.
    Characters:
    - Executor Divine Katharina Durmond - Rise of the Runelords
    - Freya 'Forcefox' DeVos - Power Corrupts
    - Tycho Boughbreaker - Fall of Melior

    Campaigns:
    - Against the Shadow - Pathfinder Midnight campaign
    - Chronicles of Misthaven - Pathfinder Homebrew campaign

  9. #19

    Default

    Tsu is thinking to herself on that. Criminy. So... what in the hell? "You think something could cripple the caravans and lead the men away willingly? We've dealt with quite a few things that do mindfuckery..." She's got a thought. "Just checking but have you heard anything about Black Seed recently?"
    "A good speech should be like a woman's skirt: Long enough to cover the subject but short enough to keep people interested." -Winston Churchill

    The very Prettiest Orc avatar done by the talented Letty Wilson.








  10. #20
    Join Date
    Jan 2013
    Location
    Wilrijk
    Posts
    2,219

    Default

    Authentic Forum Dice-rollnature - (10+16) [26] ((is it possible that this behaviour, though outlandish, is still natural behaviour? Perhaps caused by changes to their environment etc))

    At Tsukohari's comment he grew curious, what was black seed? ((and what is the appropriate roll?))

Page 2 of 27 FirstFirst 123412 ... LastLast

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •