Page 25 of 27 FirstFirst ... 152324252627 LastLast
Results 241 to 250 of 270

Thread: Team Obsidian: Last man standing.

  1. #241

    Default

    Authentic Forum Dice-rollCrit. Conf. - (1d20+13) [21]
    Authentic Forum Dice-rollDamage - (1d10+18) [28]
    "A good speech should be like a woman's skirt: Long enough to cover the subject but short enough to keep people interested." -Winston Churchill

    The very Prettiest Orc avatar done by the talented Letty Wilson.







  2. #242
    Join Date
    Dec 2010
    Location
    California, USA
    Posts
    741

    Default

    Elsa continued her song as she skirted around the battlefield about twenty feet so as to keep all players in view, and in range if she needed to assist. That huge and hideous centipede would be trouble, sadly most of her magic required her audience to have some sort of intelligence. She'd have to leave the task to those best suited for it, which gave her an idea.

    "Broken wands and forgotten spells,
    Ancient research that only fails.

    Eldritch power out of reach,
    A priest who simply just can't preach.

    These are the mysteries of my incantation,
    every syllable is magical frustration!

    Everything in your spell will go wrong,
    When a Magician sings this little song."




    Elsa Tarolandashe
    Round 1

    Free Action:

    Maintain Performance: Spell Suppression - Round 2

    Swift Action:
    Activate Spell Song - Disguise Spell
    Authentic Forum Dice-rollPerform: Sing - (1d20+16) (10) [26] vs Perception or Sense Motive to recognize that a spell was cast

    Move Action:

    Move 20' in a slight arc to keep all players in view without getting too close to enemies.

    Standard Action:

    Cast Haste with Tsukohari, Tarsus, and Tarrah as targets. Tsukohari and Tarrah are priorities if the range is too great to get all three.
    Last edited by Doc-Holiday; 01-16-2019 at 12:36 AM.

  3. Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Theprettiestorc View Post
    HP: 74/83

    They're never going to get through the mass with this thing on them! Tsu attacks the centipede, directing her flurry of fury. "Tarrah! Push through!!"
    Tarrah HP= 52/63 [-11 total from swarm attack] Ki 4/5

    "You got it!" She continues, outpacing the centipede and setting her sights on the ettercap. It appears to be casting a spell -or trying to - while struggling with the tentacles. Not this time.
    [Move Action - move 10 ft. or remaining ettercap distance]

    She skids into a fluid stance. She feels the ki blossoming inside her, angry and jubilant. She clenches her fist just a little tighter and lets out a shout as the energy surges.

    [Swift Action: Elemental Fury (-1 ki, 3/5 ki points remain) 1d6 of electric energy damage for 4 rounds]

    She lunges forward, throwing a punch at the ettercap.

    [Standard Action: Attack Ettercap]
    Authentic Forum Dice-rollPunch Attack Roll: - (1d20+12) [29]
    Authentic Forum Dice-rollPunch Damage Roll: - (2d6) [10]

    On hit: Authentic Forum Dice-rollFire Damage - (1d6) [5] = Authentic Forum Dice-rollElectric Damage - (1d6) [5]
    Last edited by veryhappymango; 01-15-2019 at 09:02 AM. Reason: clarity
    Current Character List:

    Mekhi, Level 4 LG Human Oracle of Bones
    Str 10 Dex 14 (+2) Con 10 Int 14 (+2) Wis 16 (+3) Cha 15 (+2)https://www.myth-weavers.com/sheet.html#id=1620402

    Tarrah, Level 10 LN Unchained Monk
    Str
    18 (+4) Dex 16 (+3) Con 16 (+3) Int 10 Wis 14 (+2) Cha 10
    https://www.myth-weavers.com/sheet.html#id=1659670

  4. #244
    Join Date
    Sep 2014
    Location
    Southern California, USA
    Posts
    3,629
    Blog Entries
    4

    Default

    Tarsus—still jogging forward—grits his teeth as the centipede strikes at him, and feels the sweet tingle of luck run up his spine after it misses. He watches its movements as momentum carries him into its many legs and times his swing for the next opportunity the oversized vermin presents.

    Authentic Forum Dice-rollLight Flail+1, Combat Expertise, Weapon Focus, Power Attack - (1d20+7) (13) [20]
    Authentic Forum Dice-rollDamage - (1d8+8) [12]




  5. #245
    Join Date
    Jul 2011
    Location
    Antwerp, Belgium
    Posts
    6,242
    Blog Entries
    2

    Default

    As the ettercap is held in place by the black tentacles Tarrah pummels the spellcaster enciting him to impotent rage. The mosquito swarms are buzzing like mad and draw blood only to be targeted very precisely by your alchemists bombs blasting them apart but leaving their victims unhurt. In the mean time the huge centipede forms another issue entirely as it crawls and slams right over those trying to tear it down. Still, Tarsus and Tsu both sre not so easily felled and continue to lay the hurt on the creature.
    As the fighting goes on and the ettercap is mercilessly pummeled by Tarrah and his pathetic attempts at magic completely negated by Elsa he looks ever more emaciated until a final blow breaks him, like a snapped twig. There is a mimentary expulsion of force that knocks everyone back a few feet before a single speck of blackness coalesces at the center and what remains of the ettercap is sucked into this single speck. Not only he is sucked in but so is the enormous centipede, writhing and snapping and breaking as it is sucked and imploded into the single pixel of nothing. A heavy presence stays there and you can all feel an alien presence, vile and unknowable, appraising you.
    There is a voice, but it isn't spoken through the air. Instead the words are rammed unsubtly and quite unpleasantly into each of your minds.
    "Resisting. Going against the inevitable. No matter. Other pawns are presenting themselves. You are linear, temporary. I am eternal." And it dissipates, just as mysteriously as it appeared.
    Characters:
    - Executor Divine Katharina Durmond - Rise of the Runelords
    - Garm Blackmane - Phoenix Squadron

    Campaigns:
    - Against the Shadow - Pathfinder Midnight campaign
    - Chronicles of Misthaven - Pathfinder Homebrew campaign

  6. #246

    Default

    Huffing out, bloodied, Tsu is staring at the speck still. Standing straight though, she walks up to where it was. And points, looking to Tarsus. "... what in the actual f**k?"
    "A good speech should be like a woman's skirt: Long enough to cover the subject but short enough to keep people interested." -Winston Churchill

    The very Prettiest Orc avatar done by the talented Letty Wilson.







  7. #247
    Join Date
    Nov 2012
    Location
    Zagreb, Croatia
    Posts
    3,815
    Blog Entries
    3

    Default

    "It seems we have an adversary who is plotting against us specifically and creating opportunities so it can use others to achieve its goals. I further speculate that it can not harm us directly for the moment and is obviously telepathic. I am going to research everything I can concerning this topic once we are back home.", Oparal comments, then turns her lensed eyes to Dagge, "I can enchant a replacement construct for your group before we return home since the one you've lent to us was destroyed."





  8. #248
    Join Date
    Sep 2014
    Location
    Southern California, USA
    Posts
    3,629
    Blog Entries
    4

    Default

    Tarsus says a prayer to the cosmos, focusing on the lingering memory of the forceful voice in his head.

    Authentic Forum Dice-rollKnowledge Religion + Guidance - (1d20+12) [22]




  9. #249
    Join Date
    Jul 2011
    Location
    Antwerp, Belgium
    Posts
    6,242
    Blog Entries
    2

    Default

    Dagge looks at Oparal with a confused look. He runs a hand through the feathers on his head.
    "Uh... Yeah. Sure." He says. Then he remembers his charges on the palisades and waves at them, signaling the all clear. No cheers or chants of victory rise, only a tangible sigh of relief and exhaustion.

    Tarsus wonders if this is what the voice of a god sounds like. But, he really can't speculate. Or rather that's the only thing he can do as to the source and nature of the voice.
    Characters:
    - Executor Divine Katharina Durmond - Rise of the Runelords
    - Garm Blackmane - Phoenix Squadron

    Campaigns:
    - Against the Shadow - Pathfinder Midnight campaign
    - Chronicles of Misthaven - Pathfinder Homebrew campaign

  10. #250
    Join Date
    Nov 2012
    Location
    Zagreb, Croatia
    Posts
    3,815
    Blog Entries
    3

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Tiger View Post
    Dagge shrugs at you.
    "Look, I can scrounge up a wagon for you to take easily enough. It won't be pretty but it'll ride. The problem is pulling it. We use constructs to pull wagons here. Simple things sure, but they cost money to make. And I can't just sacrifice more of them willy nilly. Now I can lend you one but if you don't bring it back functional... Well, you break it you pay for it. I hope you don't mind..."
    Oparal's eyebrows raise at Dagge's confusion: '"Unless you are so grateful for surviving this ordeal that you meant not to tell the miner's guild to charge us for it, in which case we will simply take our leave. Otherwise, I will replace it myself instead of us having to pay the full price for someone else's work later."

    Authentic Forum Dice-rolldiplomacy - (1d20) [11]

    Her way of putting it wasn't exactly tactful, but at least she has managed not to blunder into insulting him.





Page 25 of 27 FirstFirst ... 152324252627 LastLast

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •