Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 345

Thread: Chapter 1 OOC

1. Default

I just want to ask about the condition of the bodies and where/when they were discovered by the other guards. I was curious if a ranger investigating deaths would be odd but it doesn't look like anyone other than a ranger would have even have the eye for such a thing.

Quote Originally Posted by Spellblade View Post
    I just want to ask about the condition of the bodies and where/when they were discovered by the other guards. I was curious if a ranger investigating deaths would be odd but it doesn't look like anyone other than a ranger would have even have the eye for such a thing.
    If you want to just make a roll you can. The DC may be easier if you roleplay it out and ask nicely.

Just to be clear, the 2 guards at the north wall were actually manning the north gate. Generally guards roam and walk the wall, but that is sparse. There are always at least 2 guards stationed at each gate though.

3. Default

I am going to just roll for this situation.

Authentic Forum Dice-rollInvestigation - (1d20+4) (3) [7]

Quote Originally Posted by Spellblade View Post
    I am going to just roll for this situation.

[roll0]
    Sorry, this doesn't net any information from the 2 guys on watch, and they nervously back away from you.

Also, I wanted to give everyone a chance to do what they wanted in town before leaving. I have most of a fairly long turn written up about some things you'll see the next day. If no one has issues, I'll likely post the turn tomorrow moving you to the meeting with the mayor the next night. I will delay if others want to explore the town or do other things.

I hope to have a turn out tomorrow. It will be fairly detailed since it has a little new information in it along with what armor and such is available. If you have any last minute shopping, tis the time to be doing it...

6. Default

Kalute was intent on full compliance with keeping a low profile and kept away from Creathin. The next morning he will let Owl know that he wishes a leave of absence from work since trade had stopped.

Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 345