Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Chapter 1 OOC

Default Chapter 1 OOC

Opening the game for posting. For now there are five of you in the room. When I get the submission for the sixth, I'll have him join.

I have a few things to work out with some of you, but character tweaking shouldn't delay the game. Today-Wed will be hit and miss for my posting, but I should be able to keep it moving.

Enjoy!

2. Default

What direction did the pathfinders take from Alliance?

Quote Originally Posted by Spellblade View Post
    What direction did the pathfinders take from Alliance?
    They left out the North gate and rode north out of sight.

4. Default

equipment, what can or cannot buy? I haven't filled that part out yet.

Default Chapter 1 OOC

Quote Originally Posted by Luopo View Post
    equipment, what can or cannot buy? I haven't filled that part out yet.
    Buy anything except armor and melee weapons.

Up to studded leather is available.

Bows/crossbows and other wood based weapons are available as are daggers.

Buy all other gear.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

6. Default

If my character has been in Alliance for 5 years would I have access to all goods? The only thing I cannot buy is a short sword.

Default Chapter 1 OOC

Quote Originally Posted by Spellblade View Post
    If my character has been in Alliance for 5 years would I have access to all goods? The only thing I cannot buy is a short sword.
    You're a ranger but have a horse. You work alone or in teams of 2. A bow and arrows are standard issue with a dagger. If you can't kill a threat with a bow, you retreat.

Hi all! Thanks for the invite. I'm pretty much all caught up on the lore, world, NPCs, and recent events although I can't say I memorized all of it. My PC, Brandon Sheffield, is a human sorcerer. His spellcasting origin is the Divine Soul from XGE. As a result, he can also use his 1st-level spell slots (two, at the moment) to cast cure wounds in case the cleric goes down or is "out of juice." Otherwise, his first level spells are Sleep and Feather Fall. I'm aiming for more of a "control build" over damage since I figure we have plenty of that already.

One last note: Those of you who have spent any considerable amount of time in Alliance probably know Brandon. He was taken in and raised by Cypher after his parents died and, as such, his background is Acolyte. Brandon spent many years growing up in the temple of Gilean, and has just begun to discover his innate magical abilities.

Looking forward to joining the group!

Default Chapter 1 OOC

I haven't memorized it either and have to refer back to it occasionally. I also didn't realize until today how similar Xanthar and the new Xanathar are. I wrote that name a long time ago.

Also, I find it interesting that while everyone agreed that Owl was an interesting NPC, he went unclaimed as a contact.

Last edited by zebsen; 04-16-2018 at 07:43 PM.

Nothing like screwing up the DMs plan before the game even starts...

Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast