Page 35 of 35 FirstFirst ... 25333435

Thread: Chapter 2 The Rising Heroes

Resting his hands on his hips I guess that settles it! Looking in the distance we should make our way to the ridge and see if we can find any clues to there whereabouts.

Default Chapter 2 The Rising Heroes

Unfortunately the other two goblins had washed down stream. Regina was able to find a few usable items mongst the bodies of the headless goblin and the two wolves.

A vial filled with a cloudy yellow liquid, 2 vials filled with a pinkish liquid, 4 ceramic spheres (alchemist's fire), 2 squishy leather pouches filled with tar(tanglefoot bags); Small studded leather, heavy wooden shield, mwk dogslicer, shortbow with 20 mwk arrows, 7 tindertwigs, two leather saddles that would fit Tozer and 2 gp. And 1 branded goblin hand.

OOC
    So if everyone is prepared to go to the craggy ridge, it’s about 1-2 mile walk north west of the current position. It will be too late to use a short rest and use any HD now but you might when you get there if you choose.

I’ll start working on Chapter 3 “Into the Woods” beginning with the ridge scene and get it up ASAP. Feel free to post any internal thoughts or conversations that might occur on the short walk there.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Last edited by MTpaladin; 04-03-2019 at 02:42 AM.

Looking at Regi's findings as she loots the spoils of war, Mel, can you make anything of the contents of those vials?

Regi drops the hand, vials and alchemist fire into the bag of colding and pockets the gold before following in a fuming silence. If Giwon couldn't feel her stare boring deep into his back...

She definitely isn't in much mood for talking and is letting the others lead.
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    Regina Thorn: The Savage : The Fallow Hills Frontier

Ken: The timelordgod : Carrion-Crown

Kosj: the Plague: One Shot Wonders

Wanna blades in the dark? PM me looking to put together a game.

Looking for a 5E game to call her own - Xanice Gemviper

Blog Entries

Mel takes a quick look at the vials and gently open it.. Smelling it to see if he can connect the herbs used to boil the potion, the color.. And last taste unless it seems dangerous.

((takes a 10 of a total of 19 in alchemy, herbalist))

Default Chapter 2 The Rising Heroes

Choosing to use his knowledge instead of spend energy so early in the morning, The first vial that Mel inspects he knows immediately what it is after opening and smelling the pungent smell of bull urine and sweat, a potion of Bull Strength. “Uff! No need to taste that one. Why can’t we come up with different ingredients for this one?”

The second was a much better aroma of roses and strawberries. But that wasn’t enough to determine, as many potions use roses and strawberries. A dip of his little finger into the syrupy liquid and a dab on his tongue reveals the earthy taste of anise and fennel. This was a potion of cure light wounds. With these two potions of cure light wounds added to the other healing potions, Kostan should feel a bit at ease should they get into to much trouble he thought.

OOC
    Well done. Now there is no need to roll for these potions in the future.

Should I start a thread tracking party goods?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

OOC
    I'm for a thread of tracking party goods

Page 35 of 35 FirstFirst ... 25333435