Page 3 of 62 FirstFirst 123451353 ... LastLast

Thread: Ritual of Renewal

Blekt scurries to keep up as well.

Come join us on Discord!

Dorngrin pointedly takes deep breaths to calm his racing heart as he falls in line with the others.

Aldred checks his person and quietly follows the rest

Blog Entries

Magda takes you back to her home. A modest single-storied house made of wood. She leads you into a small shrine room with an altar like the one in the middle of the village. The walls are covered with branches and leaves. She offers each of you a seat on the pillows on the floor.

Aldred finds a pillow furthest away Magda and huddles in his robes, waiting for the others to sit.

Dorngrin dutifully takes a seat and waits for instruction.

Default Ritual of Renewal

“This pillow doesn’t feel very destiny-filled,” Blekt says as he fluffs his and sits on it. “Maybe feathers. When are we going to go take the rock to the place?”

Come join us on Discord!

Theodore dutifully waits for orders, sitting down and continuing to think of the puzzle he was working on.
    If I only knew which of the gods were the random one.
    If I ask, "Does 'rah' mean 'yes'?" and it did, the true one would answer "Rah", but the false one would answer in the negative, so he would say "Mah". If it didn't, then the true one would answer "Rah," because he would reply in the negative, and the other "Mah" for the same reason. So as soon as I know one which is not the random one, I can identify him with my second question, and then he can point out the random one to me.

Sadiyah
    :
    Investigator 3- Athelos Rising

Blog Entries

Freyja, adorned as she is in armor, looks at the pillows down on the floor. "I'll... ah, stand if y'don't mind. Bit of a production to get back up afterwards."

Blog Entries

As soon as everyone is settled Magda begins:
    "First of all, thank you for accepting this task." She glances at Dorngrin and nods. "I don't know why Tarmes chose my daughter for this difficult journey, but I must accept it. I'm greatful to have you as one of her protectors." She then pulls out a parchment from her robe. Opening it reveals a map showing Moonbrook and the surrounding lands. "We are currently here," she points at the village, "and here is the cave where you will find the Shrine of Tarmes. The journey will take you 3 days and 2 nights if everything goes well. You must be careful though. Your path takes you past the marshland, the territory of the bullywugs. We had our share of problems with those savage beasts." she looks at her wounded leg and then at Dorngrin. "When you reach the cave you will have to pass the Trial of Seasons in order to recieve the blessing of Tarmes. Unfortunately I can't tell you much about the trials themselves. The magic of the cave renews the trials every year so I can't predict what you will have to face inside."

Page 3 of 62 FirstFirst 123451353 ... LastLast