Page 51 of 56 FirstFirst ... 414950515253 ... LastLast
Results 501 to 510 of 551

Thread: Ritual of Renewal

  1. #501
    Join Date
    Dec 2015
    Location
    Budapest Hungary
    Posts
    1,499
    Blog Entries
    1

    Default

    It's quite easy for Blekt to follow the trail. He leads the group into the forest and along the zig-zagging path the rabbit took. After about 20 minutes the trail leads to a small brook and vanishes.

    Please give me another survival roll.
    If anyone is trying to be stealthy, please give me stealth too.
    Last edited by Berenion; 05-20-2019 at 03:15 AM.

  2. #502
    Join Date
    May 2014
    Location
    South Carolina
    Posts
    5,879

    Default Ritual of Renewal

    Having tracked the rabbit a ways and not yet encountered it, Blekt begins to grow more cautious, not wanting to scare the rabbit away.
    Authentic Forum Dice-rollstealth - (1d20+7) [10]
    Authentic Forum Dice-rollsurvival - (1d20+5) [8]



    Come join us on Discord!

  3. #503
    Join Date
    Jul 2016
    Location
    Vancouver, B.C. Canada
    Posts
    1,541
    Blog Entries
    3

    Default

    Freyjalynne, as promised, brings up the rear and keeps an eye and ear out for whatever is supposed to be persuing them after a quick prayer to her god.

    Cast: Guidance
    Authentic Forum Dice-rollPerception - (1d20+1d4+6) (11) (2) [19]

  4. #504

    Default

    Theodore is on his toes, focused on being quiet rather than helping the tracker. The last thing he wants is to try and give a suggestion and put the whole group in danger for the sake of sounding clever.
    Authentic Forum Dice-rollStealth - (1d20+3) [21]

    Sadiyah
    :
    Investigator 3- Athelos Rising


  5. #505

    Default

    Dorngrin is desperately focused on not being a liability and tries to keep his armor quiet.

    Authentic Forum Dice-rollStealth - (2d20w1+2) (12, 16) [14]

  6. #506
    Join Date
    Dec 2015
    Location
    Budapest Hungary
    Posts
    1,499
    Blog Entries
    1

    Default

    Since only 20 minutes have passed and the pursuers hadn't been allowed to start their hunt yet, Freija can't see anything (I'll keep your roll for later.)

    The group is fairly certain they are not leaving tracks for the ones pursuing them, but Blekt seams at a loss. The rabbit surely reached the brook, but he is not sure where it might have gone to.

    You may roll any skill you think might be able to help you find the trail.

  7. #507

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Berenion View Post
    Since only 20 minutes have passed and the pursuers hadn't been allowed to start their hunt yet, Freija can't see anything (I'll keep your roll for later.)

    The group is fairly certain they are not leaving tracks for the ones pursuing them, but Blekt seams at a loss. The rabbit surely reached the brook, but he is not sure where it might have gone to.

    You may roll any skill you think might be able to help you find the trail.
    Theodor thinks on where a rabbit might head to cross a river, if such a thing was even possible. Part of him thinks that the rodent can't cross at all, and that they should follow the stream one way or the other to figure out whether it has gone one way, the other, or simply doubled back. Authentic Forum Dice-rollNature - (1d20+3) [21]

    Sadiyah
    :
    Investigator 3- Athelos Rising


  8. #508
    Join Date
    Dec 2015
    Location
    Budapest Hungary
    Posts
    1,499
    Blog Entries
    1

    Default

    The brook is not as deep as one would think. It would be logical for the rabbit to jump across, but then there would be tracks on the other side. Since there are no such tracks, it's logical to assume that a cunning rabbit would jump into the water and move further downstream with it, before leaping out. It might indeed be a smart idea to look for marks of it's passing downstream.

  9. #509

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Berenion View Post
    The brook is not as deep as one would think. It would be logical for the rabbit to jump across, but then there would be tracks on the other side. Since there are no such tracks, it's logical to assume that a cunning rabbit would jump into the water and move further downstream with it, before leaping out. It might indeed be a smart idea to look for marks of it's passing downstream.
    "Look for marks," Theodore requests. "It doesn't seem to have crossed directly, so it's likely gone downstream to speed its escape." He heads downstream and peers around in the brush to see if he notices the kind of movement that would satisfy his guess.

    Sadiyah
    :
    Investigator 3- Athelos Rising


  10. #510
    Join Date
    May 2014
    Location
    South Carolina
    Posts
    5,879

    Default

    Blekt follows.



    Come join us on Discord!

Page 51 of 56 FirstFirst ... 414950515253 ... LastLast

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •