Page 6 of 9 FirstFirst ... 45678 ... LastLast

Thread: 5e Ritual of Renewal one shot adventure

Blog Entries

Sheet looks good. I'll add you to the completed list later.
    Quote Originally Posted by Hideous View Post
    This is done. Also, I ended up swapping my DEX and CON. Let me know if Dominic’s sheet looks ok or if my background and personality need to be fleshed out some more. Thanks!

Blog Entries

Sounds like a fun idea. Go for it!
    Quote Originally Posted by Matthan View Post
    It will be a little bit before I can sit down and make up a character, but I wanted to ask a few questions as I start to think up a quick background. I'm feeling like I want to play a support role so I'm thinking about a cleric. What I would like to do is play an acolyte or apprentice priest of the local temple or shrine of Tarmes. He would be a bit of a coward, but desperate to prove himself to someone (maybe the person chosen to take the stone, maybe just a pretty girl in town) so he would volunteer to help the hired adventurers. Would that be an allowable exception?

3. Default

Quote Originally Posted by Berenion View Post
    Can you please link the source you used to make your sheet? I saw mystic had a few versions throughout the UA articles and I'm not sure which one you used.
    I used the version announced here, which is the only complete version I am aware of o.O

Quote Originally Posted by Berenion View Post
    Sheet looks good. I'll add you to the completed list later.
    Thanks!

Just an update.

My wood elf swashbuckler is ready.
    Just need to add the RP side of her on the sheet.
    I ll post complete application by tomorrow night.

HP rolls:
    Authentic Forum Dice-roll2nd - (1d8) (3) [3]
    Authentic Forum Dice-roll3rd - (1d8) (4) [4]

Authentic Forum Dice-roll2nd - (1d8) (5) [5]
    Authentic Forum Dice-roll3rd - (1d8) (5) [5]

Last edited by LordFluffy; 03-19-2018 at 03:41 PM.

Blog Entries

Please note your rolls on your sheet. Also You are missing 4 spells. At this point a wizard knows 10 spells of which 2 can be level 2.
    Quote Originally Posted by Lordofbunnyz View Post
    Here is my Fire Genasi Wizard

Name: Pepper
    Race: Fire Genasi
    Class: Wizard
    Background: As the troop moved into the razed village they found nothing but charded bodies and broken buildings. They were about to give up when a young girl's cries were heard under the burning home's collapse roof. Clearing the rubble as quickly as they could, the troop found a girl with flaming hair that did not burn her.

Twenty years later the young girl had grown into a full woman, her hair still burning as the day her family had found her.

http://hdwallpapers.cat/wallpaper/fi...paper-Unur.jpg

https://www.myth-weavers.com/sheet.html#id=1526353

Blog Entries

Sorry, my bad. My screenreader had problems with the formatting of the UA article, so I couldn't find some features and was wondering how you got them. But almost all is well now.
    You are missing a skill proficiency. You get 2 from your class, 2 from your awakened talent 2 from your background and 1 from variant human.
    That's 7, but I only counted 6 on your sheet. Otherwise things are okay. Assuming you fix the proficiency I can add you to the completed list.
    Quote Originally Posted by Tears of Tomorrow View Post
    I used the version announced here, which is the only complete version I am aware of o.O

Page 6 of 9 FirstFirst ... 45678 ... LastLast