Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst ... 23456 LastLast

Thread: Galaga: Sunday, August 13, 1852

Blog Entries

Galaga takes several steps back, bows without losing eye contact and says: "Thanks for your time. This was a valuable lesson. I appreciate the fact that you held back for me. Now, if you don't mind, I need your body to complete my pet research project on humanoid anatomy. If you accept to be my model, so that I can draw you, I'll share my findings on proper nutrition for muscle mass, definition, and strength. What do you think?" Her abdomen still hurts from Taina's punch, but she sucks it up like a trooper.
    Last edited by Alcazar QZR; 04-01-2018 at 05:27 PM.

"As long as I can sit down," Taina says, still rubbing her nose.

"I want more muscle mass," Perdita says. "How about you share your findings with me and I'll let you draw me too?"

Blog Entries

The Samsaran nods gratefully at Taina and bows at her overjoyed. Somewhat surprised at Perdita's quick dealmaking she thinks for a second, squinting. "But are you humanoid or are your looks a glamour? If yes, then yes. Can you do anything else other than modelling? If yes, will you do it? If not, will you tolerate buzzing sounds, calipers and long sessions? I've cultivated good relations with the cooks: They'll feed you what I say."

"Mm... never mind. I think my current diet is working just fine anyways," Perdita says, taking a couple slow steps backwards.

"I hate buzzing sounds," Taina informs you. "I hope your drawing supplies don't buzz. Anyways, do you want me to flex my muscles for your picture?"

Blog Entries

"Pictures, and your name will be big and clear in the acknowledgements. We'll start tomorrow, at your place. The dormitory I share buzzes now. I'll warn you that your new training routine and diet will make your skeletal muscles stand out much more the first two months. I need lean muscle for my drawings. Then we'll go for power." She spits blood nonchalantly and looks at Perdita like a disappointed parent. "I'll head to the kitchen with my notes for a half-orc only, then."
    Last edited by Alcazar QZR; 03-29-2018 at 05:28 PM.

"Fine," Taina says. "As long as you don't make me lose any fights with your... lean diet thing."

Blog Entries

The samsaran changes her borrowed clothes for her tailor-made, multi-purpose cassock, bids Taina and Perdita goodbye and leaves for the kitchen. On the way there, she changes her mind and redirects course towards the dormitories. She throws a heavy blanket on her wardrobe, eyes already tearing, and if there's no one about, she'll allow herself to get into foetal position, hyperventilate, and sob to her heart's content.

Still a bit shaky, but telling herself that she isn't, she'll now go to the kitchen, with her notes.

You arrive at the kitchen at around 10:30 in the morning and find the cooks already hard at work. They seem to be making some sort of spicy soup. Ms. Pines looks up from the potatoes she's peeling as you enter.

"Are you alright, dear?" she asks. "Did somebody beat you up?"

"You know, if you're being bullied you should tell the Headmistress," Mr. Myrtle says, tipping a bowl of thick red paste into a soup pot.
    Last edited by RealWittyAlias; 04-04-2018 at 12:12 AM.

Blog Entries

"My, do I look a bit roughed up? How embarrassing." Galaga casts prestidigitation on herself and tidies up her hair. "Truth be told, I come from my first wrestling lesson! It was so thrilling! So full of emotions! When it was over, I headed to my dormitory and, for whatever reason, I cried. I felt an enormous sense of release, and I am fine and happy. As a matter of fact, here--" she produces a small notebook with tidy handwritten notes, figures, tables and charts in expensive coloured ink "I have the results of my initial research on nutrition for a half-orc female who engages regularly in strenuous physical activity, I need to try it out on my fellow student Taina. Can you prepare her these meals in these quantities for these times of the day?" she asks, pointing at her diagrammes.

If she is required to help around the kitchen, she will do so. If not, she'll head to the library to study for her subjects.

Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst ... 23456 LastLast