Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast
Results 11 to 20 of 60

Thread: Galaga: Sunday, August 13, 1852

  1. #11
    Join Date
    May 2017
    Location
    Bariloche, Argentina
    Posts
    1,492
    Blog Entries
    1

    Default

    The samsaran takes a deep breath before attempting her best scary face. Something in the air, however, causes her to sneeze in the most unbecoming fashion. "My apologies..." She daintily adds before resuming her fighting stance.

    Authentic Forum Dice-rollIntimidate - (1d20) (1) [1]
    Authentic Forum Dice-rollInitiative - (1d20+2) (17) [19]
    Last edited by Alcazar QZR; 03-12-2018 at 06:21 PM.


  2. #12

    Default

    Taina doesn't even wait for you to finish your sneeze before she lunges at you, provoking an Attack of Opportunity.

    Authentic Forum Dice-rollTaina Grapple - (d20+5) [13]

  3. #13
    Join Date
    May 2017
    Location
    Bariloche, Argentina
    Posts
    1,492
    Blog Entries
    1

    Default

    Authentic Forum Dice-rollAttack of Opportunity - (1d20) (17) [17]
    Galaga outstretches her palm mid-sneeze which meets Taina's forehead.
    She resumes her stance, this time switching to a southpaw guard.

    OCC:Sorry for the four-day delay!
    Last edited by Alcazar QZR; 03-16-2018 at 11:06 AM.


  4. #14
    Join Date
    May 2017
    Location
    Bariloche, Argentina
    Posts
    1,492
    Blog Entries
    1

    Default

    Authentic Forum Dice-rollNon-Lethal Damage - (1d3) (2) [2]


  5. #15

    Default

    Your thump to the forehead stops Taina in her tracks.

    "Ow. Also, good job."

    (You're up.)

  6. #16
    Join Date
    May 2017
    Location
    Bariloche, Argentina
    Posts
    1,492
    Blog Entries
    1

    Default

    The samsaran tries to bring her buzzing mind to focus and waits for Taina to come to her...
    Authentic Forum Dice-rollGalaga Grapple - (1d20) (18) [18]
    Last edited by Alcazar QZR; 03-16-2018 at 05:29 PM.


  7. #17

    Default

    Putting her Scary Face (TM) back on, Taina roars and swings a fist at your stomach. As you try to grab her, you provoke an opportunity and she jabs at your sternum with her other fist.

    Authentic Forum Dice-rollUnarmed Strike - (d20+4) [10]
    Authentic Forum Dice-rollDamage - (1d3+4) [6]

  8. #18

    Default

    Her jab misses, and you manage to pull her into a grapple. Her right fist continues towards your stomach, and...

    Authentic Forum Dice-rollUnarmed Attack - (d20+4-2) [18]
    Authentic Forum Dice-rollDamage - (1d4+3) [6]

    manages to land a blow, despite your impressive hold.
    Last edited by RealWittyAlias; 03-16-2018 at 09:58 PM.

  9. #19
    Join Date
    May 2017
    Location
    Bariloche, Argentina
    Posts
    1,492
    Blog Entries
    1

    Default

    "Solar plexus, of course." She gasps, breathless. Legs shaking, she'll still attempt a pin while making a mental note to ask Taina to do a mock up of that movement sequence later.

    Authentic Forum Dice-rollPin - (1d20) (20) [20]
    Last edited by Alcazar QZR; 03-19-2018 at 12:35 AM.


  10. #20

    Default

    You deftly pin your opponent to the mat.

    "Whoa! The scrawny girl has skills!" Perdita shouts from the sidelines.

    Taina growls and makes an attempt to break out of your grip.

    Authentic Forum Dice-rollEscape Artist - (d20+6) [23]

    She rips herself out of your arms, and it's your turn to strike again.
    Last edited by RealWittyAlias; 03-19-2018 at 07:09 AM.

Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •