Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast
Results 21 to 30 of 60

Thread: Galaga: Sunday, August 13, 1852

  1. #21
    Join Date
    May 2017
    Location
    Bariloche, Argentina
    Posts
    1,492
    Blog Entries
    1

    Default

    Galaga takes a step back, trying to keep roughly two metres between her and Taina. She tries out the cat stance and waits for Tania to come to her, readying a leg sweep.

    Authentic Forum Dice-rollUnarmed Strike - (1d20-1) (10) [9]
    Authentic Forum Dice-rollNon-lethal Damage - (1d3) (3) [3]
    (OCC Edit: I am holding this action too. Pity it is weak roll...)
    Last edited by Alcazar QZR; 03-24-2018 at 05:18 PM.


  2. #22

    Default

    Taina steps over your foot with ease and tries to wrap you up in a bearhug-like grapple, provoking an Attack of Opportunity from you.

  3. #23
    Join Date
    May 2017
    Location
    Bariloche, Argentina
    Posts
    1,492
    Blog Entries
    1

    Default

    Authentic Forum Dice-rollAoO - (1d20) (20) [20]

    "Snake!" She whispers, jabbing with her finger tips.
    Last edited by Alcazar QZR; 03-24-2018 at 04:58 PM.


  4. #24
    Join Date
    May 2017
    Location
    Bariloche, Argentina
    Posts
    1,492
    Blog Entries
    1

    Default

    Authentic Forum Dice-rollNon-Lethal Damage - (1d3) (1) [1]


  5. #25

    Default

    You get a good hit in on Taina. She tries to power through it and continue her grapple...

    Authentic Forum Dice-rollGrapple - (d20+5-2) [4]

    and completely fails.

    MAP:
    Gym Map 4.png
    Last edited by RealWittyAlias; 03-21-2018 at 11:44 PM.

  6. #26
    Join Date
    May 2017
    Location
    Bariloche, Argentina
    Posts
    1,492
    Blog Entries
    1

    Default

    "Now it is time for my secret defence", she thinks, hopefully not out-loud. She touches her knees, as if stretching, and as she quickly rises, fingers still running through her body, she coats herself in a matte magical grease, knees to elbows. She then adopts the stance she used to hold Taina the last time.

    Authentic Forum Dice-rollCoin toss 1: She speaks - (1d2) (2) [2]

    OCC: Casting grease and maybe speaking are my actions this turn.


  7. #27

    Default

    Taina, not being a mind reader, is clueless about your special defense and charges right at you.

    Authentic Forum Dice-rollGrapple - (d20+5) [21]

    She reaches out for you but her arms slip right off of your waist and she nearly loses her balance.

    "Clever," she grumbles.
    Last edited by RealWittyAlias; 03-25-2018 at 08:08 PM.

  8. #28
    Join Date
    May 2017
    Location
    Bariloche, Argentina
    Posts
    1,492
    Blog Entries
    1

    Default

    Authentic Forum Dice-rollAttack of Opportunity - (1d20) (15) [15]
    "Tiger!" She whispers, low and hoarse, using her hand like a paw. Galaga is quite passionate about her tiger attacks.
    Last edited by Alcazar QZR; 03-25-2018 at 08:36 PM.


  9. #29
    Join Date
    May 2017
    Location
    Bariloche, Argentina
    Posts
    1,492
    Blog Entries
    1

    Default

    Authentic Forum Dice-rollUnarmed Strike Non-lethal Damage - (1d3) (3) [3]


  10. #30

    Default

    Taina's head jerks back as you catch her right in the nose.

    "Ow. Okay, Tiger, you win. I think you're already pretty good at fighting. You just need to work on your scary face. Is there anything specific you want help with?"

Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •