Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 23

Thread: Irfan: Sunday, August 13, 1852

  1. #1

    Default Irfan: Sunday, August 13, 1852

    After waking and getting dressed, Irfan goes through the ritual to summon his eidolon once more. "Good morning. Breakfast?" The two share a quiet smile.

    Downstairs in the common room, the young summoner eats with one hand while his idle hand thumbs his magical watch. Where to use you? Without a hint or idea, the right spot would be chance. His quiet contemplation only momentarily interrupted when he realizes that he has run out of food on his plate. "Hmm?"
    You grab yourself some food and head back to the first years' common room. It's very quiet, as most of your classmates are eating breakfast in the main hall, and you're able to eat and study your watch in peace.

    Just as you finish your breakfast, you hear an earsplitting shriek coming from the direction of the boys' bathroom. A couple seconds later you hear the slamming of the door, the slip slap of wet feet running down a hall, and the slamming of another door.

  2. #2
    Join Date
    Oct 2007
    Location
    Golden Horseshoe, Ontario
    Posts
    903

    Default

    Irfan and Ches both wince a little at the sound of a shriek. The young man quickly gets up, and heads to the boys' bathroom. Before entering he looks to see if the wet footfalls he heard left a trail to follow after he finds out what may have happened in the lavatory. Entering in, he tries to find the reason for shrieks.

    Last edited by ArchDruidCrea; 03-11-2018 at 01:32 PM.

  3. #3

    Default

    You make your way down the hall with the boys' bedrooms. Once you're past the bedrooms the hall takes a left, and leads to the bathrooms. There are ten bathrooms down here, each with a tub, a toilet, a sink, and a mirror.

    You find a trail of wet footprints on the tile floor of the hall outside the bathrooms. They start outside the first bathroom on the left, drip down to the carpeted hallway outside the boys' bedrooms, and stop just outside Room 7 (which would actually be Room 4, but all the boys' rooms in this school are labeled with odd numbers.) Room 7's doorknob is wet.

    Back in the bathroom, you open the door and see a bath tub filled nearly to the brim with water and bubbles. There's a glass of apple juice lying on its side on the floor by the tub, its content spilled around it. A lit candle -cinnamon scented- is sitting on the sink. It looks like one of your classmates was having a nice relaxing bath before he was interrupted for some reason.
    Last edited by RealWittyAlias; 03-11-2018 at 03:50 PM.

  4. #4
    Join Date
    Oct 2007
    Location
    Golden Horseshoe, Ontario
    Posts
    903

  5. #5
    Join Date
    Oct 2007
    Location
    Golden Horseshoe, Ontario
    Posts
    903

  6. #6

    Default

    The door swings open and you find a rapier pointed at you, just an inch away from your face. Its wielder is a tall, wide eyed human. His black hair is dripping water onto the shoulders of his tartan bathrobe. After a second he lowers the rapier to his side.

    "I'm so sorry!" he says. "I thought your were that creature come back to get me."

  7. #7
    Join Date
    Oct 2007
    Location
    Golden Horseshoe, Ontario
    Posts
    903

  8. #8

    Default

    "Yes, a creature. I was taking a bath and a ferocious beast made of water suddenly emerged from the pipes and tried to drown me! I barely managed to escape with my life. I've got my weapon now, though, so I think I'll be able to go back and conquer it. Will you join me?"
    Last edited by RealWittyAlias; 03-12-2018 at 02:37 PM.

  9. #9
    Join Date
    Oct 2007
    Location
    Golden Horseshoe, Ontario
    Posts
    903

  10. #10

    Default

    "I certainly hope so," the boy says. "It's my only weapon. I never dreamed I would need to use it... aside from fencing, of course."

    He begins creeping back towards the bathrooms, rapier held in front of him. He stops outside the bathroom with the spilled apple juice, standing just to the left of the doorframe. He seems to be mustering up the courage to enter.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •