Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
Results 21 to 30 of 30

Thread: Dorsard: Sunday, August 13, 1852

  1. #21
    Join Date
    Aug 2014
    Location
    Arkansas, Central Time
    Posts
    2,494
    Blog Entries
    2

    Default

    Dorsard's face contorts in pain as the ax bites into his chest, sending a blood stream spattering onto the floor. He wheezes in pain but stands up and strikes back, he wanted to hit at least once, but if the beast got another hit like that again, he would have to submit or get seriously hurt.

    Attack-Authentic Forum Dice-roll( d20+1 ) [12]
    Damage-Authentic Forum Dice-roll( d8+1 ) [4]


    “Defend the weak, protect both young and old, never desert your friends. Give justice to all, be fearless in battle and always ready to defend the right."

    —The law of Badger Lords”
    Brian Jacques, Lord Brocktree

  2. #22

    Default

    The jackal man just barely leans out of the way of your hammer. He swings his axe at you again, the blade glinting ominously in the light of the room's gas lamps.

    Authentic Forum Dice-rollAttack - (d20+3) [17]
    Authentic Forum Dice-rollDamage - (1d8) [5]

  3. #23
    Join Date
    Aug 2014
    Location
    Arkansas, Central Time
    Posts
    2,494
    Blog Entries
    2

    Default

    The ax goes straight into the same spot, and sends Dorsard onto the floor.
    "Ah yield! Screw off ye big furry mongrel!" He cries as he covers his face with his warhammer. Hopefully the robot had that as a trigger phrase to stand down. Otherwise...what an embarrassing way to go.


    “Defend the weak, protect both young and old, never desert your friends. Give justice to all, be fearless in battle and always ready to defend the right."

    —The law of Badger Lords”
    Brian Jacques, Lord Brocktree

  4. #24

    Default

    The jackal freezes in place, his axe raised over his head. He slides back into the ground, and the automaton in the suit pops up to your side.

    "You appear to be injured," he states. "Shall I summon Miss Fenella to tend to you?"

  5. #25
    Join Date
    Aug 2014
    Location
    Arkansas, Central Time
    Posts
    2,494
    Blog Entries
    2

    Default

    "No need. Ah can see meself out. Just...give me a moment." Dorsard sits up and reaches into his pack, where he takes out a few components and after mixing a few drinks the whole lot.

    CLW-Authentic Forum Dice-roll( d8+1 ) [4]

    With a sigh of relief he gets up and waves goodbye to the automaton. After that beating he'd need to rest for a while. As he moves toward the door he looks for the elf that had been in here earlier. Tree-hugger? No. Flower-frolicker? No. Hm. He supposed he would remember eventually.
    Last edited by GhoulRising; 03-28-2018 at 01:40 AM.


    “Defend the weak, protect both young and old, never desert your friends. Give justice to all, be fearless in battle and always ready to defend the right."

    —The law of Badger Lords”
    Brian Jacques, Lord Brocktree

  6. #26

    Default

    Owl opens the door and steps into the room. "Are you alright, Dorsard?"

    ------------
    Usually online 8 a.m. - midnight CST


  7. #27
    Join Date
    Aug 2014
    Location
    Arkansas, Central Time
    Posts
    2,494
    Blog Entries
    2

    Default

    The dwarf looks up from his shredded clothes and shrugs. "As well as Ah can be. Got my arse handed to my by tha great big dog thing in there. That's no way fer a dwarf ta fight! I need more practice." He sighs.


    “Defend the weak, protect both young and old, never desert your friends. Give justice to all, be fearless in battle and always ready to defend the right."

    —The law of Badger Lords”
    Brian Jacques, Lord Brocktree

  8. #28

    Default

    "Well, go get changed and meet me at the gate." Owl grins. "There's a mystery to investigate!" Without waiting for an answer she continues her search for her companions.

    ------------
    Usually online 8 a.m. - midnight CST


  9. #29
    Join Date
    Aug 2014
    Location
    Arkansas, Central Time
    Posts
    2,494
    Blog Entries
    2

    Default

    The dwarf stares after Owl in confusion byt decides to comply, injured though he was. It might be profitable and he could always back out if things went sideways, as they tended to do around these people. He shrugs and quickly goes back to his room, changes his shredded clothes and makes his way to the gate.


    “Defend the weak, protect both young and old, never desert your friends. Give justice to all, be fearless in battle and always ready to defend the right."

    —The law of Badger Lords”
    Brian Jacques, Lord Brocktree

  10. #30

    Default

    You make your way to the gate and get there in time to catch Owl explaining the job and her plan to Irfan, who also seems to be coming along.
    Last edited by RealWittyAlias; 04-06-2018 at 03:59 PM.

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •