Page 18 of 20 FirstFirst ... 81617181920 LastLast

Thread: [IC] Chapter 2: From the Ashes (Original Timeline)

"Transportation left unattended weighs heavy on mind," Viktoria admits. "I would return to stand watch and ease worry."

------------
    Usually online 8 a.m. - midnight CST

Blog Entries

Klaus hears Viktoria and says:

"Well, I did leave Ilsa back there, and I put her in charge of the others. If anything happens, I'll know. Besides, even if you were there, you wouldn't be able to get word back to us quicker than my emphatic link to Ilsa, so it's safer if we're all in one spot, or locale rather; instead of you being there, something happening, rushing back here to get us, then us going there again."
    Last edited by BMR; 05-30-2018 at 05:01 AM.

Blog Entries

"I will take watch as well." Seraphine offers. "I would go and see what goods are available, but I already have people doing that for me. " She smiles at Faciler, Klaus, and Babochka.
    "Besides I always appreciate the time to work on more of my projects. This fits that objective perfectly."

“Defend the weak, protect both young and old, never desert your friends. Give justice to all, be fearless in battle and always ready to defend the right."

—The law of Badger Lords”
    Brian Jacques, Lord Brocktree

Blog Entries

"I'll be in disguise as a warrior. so dere is dat. Les' go, Doc, Babs." Facileir heads out towards teh market

"Faith in magical creation may be strong in you, medicus, but has yet to grow within self," Viktoria replies. "I return to Althere's Hope."

------------

Blog Entries

Klaus shrugs and says, "Very well, go the inefficient route if that will put your mind at ease."

Then as an aside to Facilier as they leave to hunt down the black market, he whispers: "She's trying to get me killed, isn't she? I'm not imagining things? Talking of 'magical creations' in the middle of a tavern, where anyone and everyone can hear? Or perhaps I'm just being paranoid and over-thinking things?"

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by BMR View Post
    Klaus shrugs and says, "Very well, go the inefficient route if that will put your mind at ease."

Then as an aside to Facilier as they leave to hunt down the black market, he whispers: "She's trying to get me killed, isn't she? I'm not imagining things? Talking of 'magical creations' in the middle of a tavern, where anyone and everyone can hear? Or perhaps I'm just being paranoid and over-thinking things?"
    "well, we have' always been the mos' careful with our magics, Doctuer. Maybe she's a bit paranoid. we're also de new kids. she don't know us very well." Facielr replies.
    "

Gnool trusts Viktoria to ensure the ship's - his ship's - safety, so he stays with the in-town crowd for now.

"So, Vik," Xavier says, taking a seat at the bar. "What's the story with those gloves?"

(What gloves?)

------------

Page 18 of 20 FirstFirst ... 81617181920 LastLast