Page 14 of 20 FirstFirst ... 41213141516 ... LastLast

Thread: [IC] Chapter 2: From the Ashes (Original Timeline)

"In which case, I shall come along, Doctor, in order to procure provisions that do not leave terrible aftertastes." And to personally see to it that she gets him some alcohol that will not spoil, in a manageable size, for his efforts.
    "A good speech should be like a woman's skirt: Long enough to cover the subject but short enough to keep people interested." -Winston Churchill

The very Prettiest Orc avatar done by the talented Letty Wilson.

Blog Entries

"Word of caution docteur. Maybe place some of your more...flashy creations on de back burner. We are arcane casters after all. de world is huntin us after all. I'll jus' get a regular horse." Faclier cautions Klaus.

Blog Entries

Klaus does a snappy (well, snappy for him. For anyone in the military, it still looks quite horrendously sloppy) salute and says: "Jawohl, zen, I shall do just zat."

He thinks for a while, then says to Facilier:

"On zat note, mein freund. Vould you care to accompany us ven ve go shopping? Who knows, zer might be a black market stall open somver zat vill allow us to acquire a few new scrolls und zat sort of zing."

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by BMR View Post
    Klaus does a snappy (well, snappy for him. For anyone in the military, it still looks quite horrendously sloppy) salute and says: "Jawohl, zen, I shall do just zat."

He thinks for a while, then says to Facilier:

"On zat note, mein freund. Vould you care to accompany us ven ve go shopping? Who knows, zer might be a black market stall open somver zat vill allow us to acquire a few new scrolls und zat sort of zing."
    "Dat wouldnot be a bad idea." Facileir replies.

"Let us find sustenance to sustain us for the night," Viktoria suggests, "then part to accomplish goals."

------------
    Usually online 8 a.m. - midnight CST

"Off to an inn fer breakfast at suppertime," Gnool agrees, "before workin' ta bring down a Fox-headed madman on a flyin' city. Gods, what a world, eh?"
    Last edited by Raistlinmc; 05-07-2018 at 12:31 PM.

Blog Entries

Facilier Prepares the following spells

Cantrips:
    Mage Hand, Acid Splash, Read Magic, Ray of Frost, Light

1rst Level:
    Secluded Grimoire, Grease, Shocking Grasp, Magic Weapon, Obscuring Mist

2nd Level:
    Darkness, Animal Aspect, Flaming Sphere, Scorching Ray

3rd Level:
    Fly, Lightning Bolt.

Blog Entries

"Verr well, zen. Let us be off! Er... vait ein moment..."

Klaus performs a few quick movements with his hands, then utters an incantation upon himself.

When he speaks again, his accent is gone, as are a few of his quirkier mannerisms.

"There. I suppose that will make myself a little bit less conspicuous. But not by all that much. Should be good enough for the next hour or so."

"Well, shit doc," Gnool says with a grin, "you almost seem normal now. And that's sayin' somethin', eh?"

Blog Entries

"Indeed. Though, I suppose the getup might still attract attention. Still, might be better to keep it on, as if we do get into trouble, I can just take the mask off and blend into the crowd. Much harder to have your face recognized, then attempt to hide by putting one of these onto it after the fact."

Klaus looks towards the city, as he does so, his usual stoop isn't quite as obvious.

"Shall we get going?"

Page 14 of 20 FirstFirst ... 41213141516 ... LastLast