Page 6 of 20 FirstFirst ... 4567816 ... LastLast

Thread: [IC] Chapter 2: From the Ashes (Original Timeline)

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by elan View Post
    "Oh, yes, I would like you to carry out some of the experiments you have mentioned before on me. After we finish with the dinner, of course.", he tries to hide anticipatory excitement in his voice.
    "Lovely. Gnool, are there any large open spaces that we could use for our experiments? I wouldn't want all your luggage to be shredded if I can help it." Seraphine asks.
    Last edited by GhoulRising; 04-17-2018 at 12:58 PM.

“Defend the weak, protect both young and old, never desert your friends. Give justice to all, be fearless in battle and always ready to defend the right."

—The law of Badger Lords”
    Brian Jacques, Lord Brocktree

*I hope the newcomers are being nice to Gnool,* Viktoria thinks, as she keeps the barge on course for Abessios. Her eyes constantly scan the horizon, the sky, and the ground for potential problems.

Authentic Forum Dice-rollPerception - (1d20+6) [16]

------------
    Usually online 8 a.m. - midnight CST

Blog Entries

"Thank you, sister, for this exquisite meal you have bestowed upon us.", Jason says to Babochka so that all present can hear him, "A symphony of tastes, its melody has touched my soul most profoundly.", he continues, his voice slightly trembling as the whirlwind of gratitude, ecstasy and anticipation threatens to overtake him, "So... perfect."

"My dear Seraphine, shall we?", he gestures toward the room's exit.

Blog Entries

Facilier is going to look for a library on board teh ship.

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by elan View Post
    "My dear Seraphine, shall we?", he gestures toward the room's exit.
    "We shall indeed, my good man." The alchemist does a little curtsy as she rises and finishes her wine. With a wave goodbye she leaves the room and immediately begins to ascertain if below decks had enough room (and fortitude) for her experiments. It wouldn't do to blow a hole in the very thing helping them move so quickly.

“Defend the weak, protect both young and old, never desert your friends. Give justice to all, be fearless in battle and always ready to defend the right."

—The law of Badger Lords”
    Brian Jacques, Lord Brocktree

She just smiles and nods, finishing cleaning up the major dishes and moving to get plates. Viktoria and some of the ship guests still have to eat too, and she'll sit down after them.
    "A good speech should be like a woman's skirt: Long enough to cover the subject but short enough to keep people interested." -Winston Churchill

The very Prettiest Orc avatar done by the talented Letty Wilson.

(OOC: I don't believe we have a library. Until recently, we didn't have much of anything on this boat, including people!)

Gnool frowns a little and replies, "Wide open spaces all around, yes, but on the ship? Not so much. Not anymore, at any rate. All these folks filled the place up a bit, I'd say. What'd you have in mind that you need all that space for, if'n you don't my askin'?"

Blog Entries

"Just testing destructive effects of explosives on humanoid flesh, I have volunteered as a test dummy. Enjoy your meal!", Jason smiles as he leaves the room.

Xavier shakes his head but doesn't say anything out loud.

Blog Entries

Faciler instead finds a quiet corner where he can meditate and train.

Page 6 of 20 FirstFirst ... 4567816 ... LastLast