Page 4 of 20 FirstFirst ... 2345614 ... LastLast

Thread: [IC] Chapter 2: From the Ashes (Original Timeline)

Blog Entries

"Gotta say...I like that accent, doc," Gnool comments on their way down.

"Haven't heard it since I been up in that neck of the woods years back when I...," he trails off, remembering the bloody business that had taken him to that particular neck of the woods, and shakes his head. "Well...it's been a while, anyway."

Blog Entries

"Danke, it's been a vhile sinze I've been back home. It vould be nice to see ze old farmstead some day. Vell, not zat anyvone is still zer zough, vat vid ze plague viping out every living zing in ze area. But it vould still be nice."

"We both are better than the sum of our churches, it seems. Taking pain away... I apologize for my misconduct when first we met, Jason." Working on dishes, Babochka nods to each person coming in, gesturing for them to take seats. There's as many bowls and plates as she could find, and cutlery, and everyone might serve themselves.
    "A good speech should be like a woman's skirt: Long enough to cover the subject but short enough to keep people interested." -Winston Churchill

The very Prettiest Orc avatar done by the talented Letty Wilson.

Blog Entries

Seraphine takes a moment to wonder about whether to ask the rescued people for research purposes, but decides to do that after everyone had eaten. People were much more compliant after they were full of good food. After making her way into the galley she only grabs a large mug of wine before taking a seat at the table and watching everyone eat with interested eyes.

“Defend the weak, protect both young and old, never desert your friends. Give justice to all, be fearless in battle and always ready to defend the right."

—The law of Badger Lords”
    Brian Jacques, Lord Brocktree

Blog Entries

"Ah, food! Wunderbar!"

Klaus sits at the table and undoes a couple buttons at the chin of his mask to reveal a small flap. Through there, he shovels food into his mouth (which is still only just barely visible) and drinks some wine through a handy-dandy straw that he always keeps on his person.

Blog Entries

Facilier sits near Seraphine to eat, since he knows her at least a little.

Gnool heaps a plate high, thanks Babs for the grub profusely and then takes a seat next to Facilier and Seraphine, since he didn't know them at all (and because the good doctor's straw kind of freaked him out a little bit).

"So," he says, plopping down across from the two of them and wiping his hairy wrist across his greasy mouth with the full intention of replacing the very idea of a napkin, "what's yer stories, eh?"

Xavier sits down with a plate of his own and pays attention, wanting a good story himself.

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Ra-thalun View Post
    Gnool heaps a plate high, thanks Babs for the grub profusely and then takes a seat next to Facilier and Seraphine, since he didn't know them at all (and because the good doctor's straw kind of freaked him out a little bit).
    "So," he says, plopping down across from the two of them and wiping his hairy wrist across his greasy mouth with the full intention of replacing the very idea of a napkin, "what's yer stories, eh?"
    "Das a ver' good question les ami. Ah really should start it by explain' what de heck ah am. You evah here o' regularr ol' human people dat got demselves mixed up wit' elements or devil or angels an stuff?" Facilier takes a bite of hsi food. "Well, dat's what Ah am. a Fetchling. Mah Fam'ly, we were de kinda people dat got stuff done. nasty stuff. stuff uppit' nobles didn' wanna do. Spyin', stabbin' de like. We also big into Cadic. But one day, de clan piss of de wrong god. de god's like, "ya'll like shadows so much, so I's gonna bind you up with gunk from de Shadow Plane. An dat's how we became de way we are." Facilier takes a swig of his drink before continuing. "As for me, Ah'm what you call a Magus."

Page 4 of 20 FirstFirst ... 2345614 ... LastLast