Page 51 of 212 FirstFirst ... 41495051525361101151 ... LastLast

Thread: NEW OOC Planner/Discussion Thread

No sweat about dwarves, they are all FREED now!

Heroes are up, Round 12. More foes scheduled to show up in Round 15, depending on what the party does.

(I may have mis counted earlier...if Round 11 counts as the first round of their moving toward the cave, then five rounds that are six seconds long---ETA 30 seconds from now) is Round 15.)
    Last edited by magrat4; 06-10-2018 at 04:42 AM.

Blog Entries

I was thinking that maybe Lucianna can collapse the other tunnel too before the new Drow wave is upon us.

Default NEW OOC Planner/Discussion Thread

Do we need to go back the way we came or does someone have a teleport scroll?
    Hind sight would have been a great purchase. Iíll be sure to get my hands on a couple of those next time we decide to go on snatch and grab mission for a quick get away.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

@Alcazar: It takes two uses of the wand to collapse an entryway---so the second use collapses the tunnel she's in now, that's done. It will also take two more to collapse the tunnel that leads to the drow's bazaar once you get out of this room.

@Gelatinous---good man, rushing in with the healing. The detonate fire shouldn't hurt either Flint or Lucianna, but the falling rocks will.

@MT: Eh, a scroll of teleport isn't that useful given the limitations of how many characters can be transported at the same time. But to answer your question YES, definitely go back the way you came and emerge from the Dozing Dragon Inn.

Oh you are right. Took another look at the spell. Itís only good for you and one other medium character

@Zeros: You exceeded your mailbox storage, so here is the PM I just tried to send

Still not getting every post update notification since Tapatalk updated. Iíll try and make an effort to check in multiple time throughout the day so Iím not missing anything again.

We've now got 3 out of 4 posted in the main thread and it's after 2 pm.

Going to slip in a post for Zeros and Hakon and Svidhogg and start Round 13. Drow will be close enough to enter the chamber in Round 15.

Whoops, Ulvenn's offered cure mod potion in case Flint agrees to drink it Authentic Forum Dice-roll(2d8+3) [12] (not completely sure, with the mood he's in)

Gah, always something forgotten...

Flint flew through cold barrier Authentic Forum Dice-roll(d6+8) [13]