Page 213 of 220 FirstFirst ... 113163203211212213214215 ... LastLast
Results 2,121 to 2,130 of 2192

Thread: NEW OOC Planner/Discussion Thread

Iwas stalling my movement in order to wait for Ulvenn to get into position so that we can get a full round off, but then I remembered that she can't be flanked (however, she can still be feinted, if you want a source for that I will provide one, I know the term "can't be caught flatfooted" is a little clear cut, but there is a proviso that states Feinting still functions)

jeeze, this lady is pretty darn tough

Quote Originally Posted by Grayson Tagger View Post
    Iwas stalling my movement in order to wait for Ulvenn to get into position so that we can get a full round off, but then I remembered that she can't be flanked (however, she can still be feinted, if you want a source for that I will provide one, I know the term "can't be caught flatfooted" is a little clear cut, but there is a proviso that states Feinting still functions)

jeeze, this lady is pretty darn tough

Hopefully tough as in "this was an interesting challenge" not like "what munchkin BS is this"....

And of course you'll feint, I'm looking forward to it. By which I mean you aren't the typical types she fights and I'm looking forward to roleplaying her reactions...\

Also, whatever you think your Hero Point total is, add 4 to it for ones I forgot.
    Last edited by magrat4; 10-21-2019 at 09:51 PM.

@GT: After putting her flatfooted, all your attacks went through, crit included. And I won't forget to add the 2 Strength damage with each successful sneak attack.

Quote Originally Posted by magrat4
    Hopefully tough as in "this was an interesting challenge" not like "what munchkin BS is this"....
    Its a careful balance ask me how I feel at the end of next round

Authentic Forum Dice-rollPerception vs Ptolemy - (1d20+14) (14) [28]

Forgot to include in my post to keep an 'eye' on ptolemy

Quote Originally Posted by Zeros View Post
    [roll0]

Forgot to include in my post to keep an 'eye' on ptolemy

I mean you know he's in the area? And you know this round he is getting farther from Marween and flying west-ish, because he is taunting her in rhyming couplet and his tinny voice is receding.

@GT and Zeros: Next round is ready.

Quote Originally Posted by Magrat4
    In case we didn't go over this before, even 3 total sneak attacks is only worth +4 AC with 4d6 sneak dice. Source https://paizo.com/community/blog/v57...the-FAQ-Attack
    yeah we talked about it, while +18 ac would be nice, it would be kinda over powered :P

how did I forget an attack last round? that is pretty dumb

Authentic Forum Dice-rollHeroic Reroll: Bluff - (1d20+15+3+8) (11) [37]

Its something important enough to me I'll throw one out there, still unsure if it'll work and I'm fine with failure. But want the best chance if its in the allowable states.

note, we stop attacking the moment she loses consciousness!

oh! and zeros attacks first!
    Last edited by Grayson Tagger; 10-24-2019 at 04:43 AM.

Blog Entries

I feel pity for that poor orc...

Sorry for the spotty posting!! I got my post up after an hour of hitting the books and figuring it all out. Phew!