Page 162 of 221 FirstFirst ... 62112152160161162163164172212 ... LastLast
Results 1,611 to 1,620 of 2201

Thread: NEW OOC Planner/Discussion Thread

I think the confusion here is coming from the number of attacks that Flint gets in a round

normally flint gets 3 attacks a round, 1 silver tongue at +14(-2) to hit, 1 Pang at +14(-2) and then 1 more silver tongue at +9(-2). I sacrifice the first attack (silvertongue +14(-2)) to make my opponent flat footed against my next attack (pang +14(-2)) however my last attack resolves as normal as if no feint took place.

hopefully this explanation+fresh eyes helps clear the matter

note that last round I did make 3 attack roles, but one was an attack of oportunity and technically happened last round, so really last round I only made 2 attacks instead of my normal three

sorry for the busy post, a lot of mechanics going on, and lot of stuff going on..... I hope I didn't cross the line by saying what ulvenn could see, I was just assumed based on the way that Ulvenn studies people and their closeness that he would be the most likely to understand that Flint is standing like that because he is trying to protect himself, anyways... insomniac driven posting... done
    Last edited by Grayson Tagger; 02-28-2019 at 12:31 PM.

I am not sweating about anything you posted about Ulvenn, all good.

So, Flint does get his second/third attack (feint is accounted for) in Round 14...but that 16 isn't going to hit the demon if he's not flatfooted from the feint anymore. Sorry I wasn't firing on all cylinders at 3 am, in retrospect I should've pushed the guests out sooner.

As for Flint's actions, I can't give him a Bluff (Standard action) to draw attacks to him in addition to that full-attack, but that the demon should take significant damage. Together you and Ulvenn *could* drop him this round. If you don't, Jack could finish him and turn him to stone.

**And I'm not a monster. If the demon turned to stone, he would drop the acid staff first.

That is all I have to say for now, have to run errands and get to the job.

@everyone: Well one more thing. Why not spend hero points, you get two more as of tomorrow anyway.
    Last edited by magrat4; 03-04-2019 at 03:30 PM.

well? if you refer back to an earlier out of character post, I did actually heroicly reroll that 16 into a 32

....guys... I am being held hostage in my room... I have class in an hour and ahalf and I need to shower but my roommate has a date over and I don't want to have to walk through wearing nothing but a towel..... what do i do?

question? what happens to a summoned demon when they are petrified by a medusa or an almiraj instead of being killed normally? beinng killed normally banishes them back home (typically) but what about petrification?

also... I just remembered.... Flint has uncanny dodge and therefore cannot be flanked
    Last edited by Grayson Tagger; 02-28-2019 at 08:29 PM.

Blog Entries

@GT:

a)Text your roommate and explain your conundrum. Dress in the bathroom. Good luck
    b)That demon petrification sounds interesting, but what use could we have for a horrible big statue? Hmm...

I am sure we could sell the statue off somehow.... but really I would rather whatever kind of loot we can get from him... it may be wise to invest in a stone to flesh wand just for looting purposes....

Statue may be valuable to memnok

Also, since today is the last say for our stockpile of heroic rerolls... can you heroic reroll a heroic reroll? Asking for a friend

Blog Entries

Hahaha! Weren't you guys friends? Also, yeah. Let's loot this moron.

I know that we are down a man, and that magrat is busy but I would like to give a hand to everyone, we managed to all post within a few hours of eachother, and I am proud of you for that

Blog Entries

I am proud of me too, Grayson Tagger. Good job.