Page 13 of 217 FirstFirst ... 311121314152363113 ... LastLast

Thread: NEW OOC Planner/Discussion Thread

Busy busy busy...but I finally got a post up for all three split scenes.

On a sad note, my Wednesday RPG gaming group seems to be splitting up. There's been drama, mainly surrounding who gets to run next and why someone left and came back.

I remember years ago someone saying to my original gaming group "I heard on the news some guy hit another guy in his gaming group with an actual hammer!" And we all had the same reaction, kind of frowning and nodding and going "Yeah, that could actually happen, I see it..."

EDIT: I mean obviously that hammer thing is horrible overreacting, and probably fictional. But still.

EDIT 2: And probably the group will pull back together. But if they don't, it's like they say, "Don't cry because it's over---smile because it happened" right?
    Last edited by magrat4; 03-28-2018 at 04:48 AM.

That's too bad about your group, but good way to keep your chin up about it.

Also, your quality is fine as ever! I'm seldom not impressed by the depth you bring to it.

dude that sucks I know it can be hard to keep people working together but you are an amazing dm, so I imagine they will pull together

I'm still trying to get group back together, why do we all have group problems? D&D is cruel...

Thanks for all the support and compliments, it's very appreciated.

Wednesday was the usual blur, those will still be Freebies for the foreseeable future. All posts answered now though.

EDIT: And more than ever thanks for being such a great group of gamers, individually and together!
    Last edited by magrat4; 03-29-2018 at 07:40 PM.

Blog Entries

Keep rocking it, boss!

Default NEW OOC Planner/Discussion Thread

Sorry Iíve been absent. Wife and I have been in and out of the hospital over the past few days trying to get this preterm labor under control. Iím trying to catch up and not leaving you hanging.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Default NEW OOC Planner/Discussion Thread

I was able to post but Iím still very busy as my wife was put on bed rest and Iím picking up full responsibility for my other two and many chores around the house. Mag do you need me to RP telling the commander or can you take the reigns for a bit? Sorry I hope I could be more involved. Maybe in a week or so Iíll be able to get back to normal before the baby gets here anyway. Loving the game.

Quote Originally Posted by MTpaladin View Post
    I was able to post but I’m still very busy as my wife was put on bed rest and I’m picking up full responsibility for my other two and many chores around the house. Mag do you need me to RP telling the commander or can you take the reigns for a bit? Sorry I hope I could be more involved. Maybe in a week or so I’ll be able to get back to normal before the baby gets here anyway. Loving the game.

Say no more, you take care of your wife and kiddos, that is absolutely first priority. I am happy to pilot Hakon indefinitely until you have breathing room. Take all the time you need.

Fingers crossed for you all that it all goes smoothly for your growing family from here on out.

And thanks!

so... things on the shopping list that I need to pick up before night comes.

A) a ring of invisibility 20,000 GP
    B) Master Work Battle Mask (+2 to intimidate) we will need to pick this one up on the super down low, like if we can erase the shop keepers memory, that is probably a good thing, (zeros just told me that we can just have Ulvenn commission the mask)
    C) I think that is it
    D) Also, fireball traps/Flame strike traps set to go off based off a manual trigger, they should cost around 750 (plus material components) for a one use trap or 7500 (plus 100x Material cost) for a automatic reset trap. (this was calculated based off fireball not flame strike, flame strike will be even more expensive)

I believe Flint's gold sits somewhere around 38270 (including the 600 pp from rhodal, and the 327 PP from ealier pickpockets)
    If I get a ring of invisibility that will bring me to 18270, and then 2 reusable fireball traps would be about 15000 (plus 2x 100x material cost), should bring me down to 3,270 gp. Add in the SilverSheen Rapier that we talked about (770+magic (plus one; 2000 extra)=2770) that will bring me down to 500 gold? I would also be willing to trade in the frost dagger to give the rapier a second enchantment

if I could retcon that I took care of all that back in the shadow plane, that would be amazing. Although, information I am about to get may effect what the design of the mask is.

I apologize for the wall of text, I know I don't usually post more than two lines, but I have things I want to do with this. Also, it will keep pang from complaining about Flint gambling even though he has enough gold to buy the building.

If you find my numbers are off it may be because you found the material cost for trap, something I didn't manage to find. I think it just means the cost of the device itself/spell components, which I imagine would be dirt cheap. I have been wrong before, and I don't want it to feel like I am trying to pull a fast one
    Last edited by Grayson Tagger; 03-31-2018 at 07:06 PM. Reason: More about trap