Page 217 of 220 FirstFirst ... 117167207215216217218219 ... LastLast
Results 2,161 to 2,170 of 2198

Thread: NEW OOC Planner/Discussion Thread

obviously I am rearing to go :P but I can't speak for anyone else

I have another couple exams this week, but it won't be as bad as before. Thanks for your patience!

Blog Entries

Default So sorry!

Dear all,
    I am afraid that my current schedule and heaping amount of responsibilities will not allow for time devoted to roleplay games. All the games I am in, I fear I will have to drop from. I am still available through direct messages for the remainder of the year, so go ahead if you want to.

I apologise for the inconvenience. Thanks for the having fun with me!

we are extremely sad to see you go, we understand and hope very strongly that you will be able to return once your schedule changes, best of luck

Quote Originally Posted by Alcazar QZR View Post
    Dear all,
    I am afraid that my current schedule and heaping amount of responsibilities will not allow for time devoted to roleplay games. All the games I am in, I fear I will have to drop from. I am still available through direct messages for the remainder of the year, so go ahead if you want to.

I apologise for the inconvenience. Thanks for the having fun with me!

You are and were amazing. Wishing you only the best and hoping we'll play again some day!

GT and Zeros, can we huddle up a sec?

I want to assess what we should do moving forward.

My position is, and has always been, if I have at minimum one player/PC that wants to move forward, we will.

Here are the options I see, but I'm open to your thoughts:

#1: Play the campaign exactly as before (same major encounters/major story beats/same pacing), with our current party of two.

#2: Try to recruit a third party member. (I would rather not re-recruit anyone because everyone who is not here is not here because they could neither keep up with daily posting nor be honest with me (or themselves) about their availability or when their next post could realistically happen. I would make an exception for Alcazar/Luci.)

#3: Play the campaign with just two party members, but pick up the pace so we can get to Chapter Four in Oppara, which has a lot of Flint and Ulvenn's personal story stuff that I'd like to bring closure to, as well as bigger picture stuff.

#4: This campaign ends here and you free up time to do other games and real life stuff. (I have to at least acknowledge this option, and I figure it's less awkward if I bring it up first.)

#5: Either the first or third option BUT ALSO I take one of the party members who left (your choice) and turn them into a party cohort, run by me.

Preferences?

I think if we could get another person who is reasonably active that I would prefer to bring in a third party member. Just 2 people (especially when they are so similar in role) is a bit limited on resources, and I'd rather not make you have to think about another NPC's actions. (You do an amazing job with them, but I imagine especially with the intrigue in oppara you will have enough things to track already).

That being said, if we don't find someone who would be reasonably invested (obviously I cannot make that distinction because of my own slowness to post on occasion) I would probably vote for a party cohort (which I would be willing to run if it made things easier) with my third choice being running a 2 man game (STEALTH GAME!).

I definitely want to continue playing this game

I would probably look around to see if there are any folks interested, that can jive with our current group. i.e. maintain posting requirments, and not upset group cohesion

But I kinda doubt you will find anyone? and assuming you don't, I don't know if having a dmnpc is a great idea, mostly because you (magrat) have chaffed at the idea of a dmnpc before?

@GT and Zeros: Keep playing your scene for now then, thanks! I have just sent an invite to a newly registered player, Briar. I am going to wait till Sunday to see if anything comes of it before sending another.

Scene updated.

So...I am not quite sure what do with Alcazar's unfinished encounter. Still deciding what would be fair and least disruptive to the flow. Will update that scene by Thursday night (tomorrow...well actually later today...time flies).
    Last edited by magrat4; 11-21-2019 at 07:16 AM.