Page 220 of 220 FirstFirst ... 120170210218219220
Results 2,191 to 2,197 of 2197

Thread: NEW OOC Planner/Discussion Thread

actually... uh... maybe we should call things a break till monday? I have a bunch of family in town and they seem to want to me to be available for some reason on friday and saturday

Quote Originally Posted by Grayson Tagger View Post
    actually... uh... maybe we should call things a break till monday? I have a bunch of family in town and they seem to want to me to be available for some reason on friday and saturday
    That is a much better idea! Have fun with your family, and let me know if an even longer extension would be helpful?

Update on finding a third player: no progress yet. Waiting for a reply to my second invite. (I have always recruited by invitation rather than something more open-ended.)
    Last edited by magrat4; 11-27-2019 at 06:18 PM.

We should talk holiday breaks. I am thinking we will take at least a week off. Thoughts?

P.S. I don't want to jinx it but we might get a third player in January. They haven't officially joined TTW yet but I've given them the character build guidelines.
    Last edited by magrat4; Yesterday at 04:56 AM.

huh? I am not really sure, I have some tunnel vision going on right now with finals coming up? I know that I am not actually going home this season, on the other hand I know that z won't post

jeeze... I am a fetching monster? what is wrong with flint? that guy walks a fine line

This is a scary side of Flint to be sure. The Narrows was good at teaching cruelty after all, and the Brotherhood.

It'd be nice to have Ulvenn jump in (and sure, her fear will extend to him) but at least it won't hold up the scene if he can't, which seems to be the case.

Please let me know as soon as you want a break (even before finals) and we'll just take one.

Best wishes on your Int checks for your exams, natch!
    Last edited by magrat4; Yesterday at 04:42 PM.

Believe it or not I've been following along. I actually crafted a post after the first interrogation but it didn't post (So I included it in this post).

Thanks for the concern though! I should still be good to post until the 17th when family time is likely to begin.