Page 142 of 142 FirstFirst ... 4292132140141142
Results 1,411 to 1,418 of 1418

Thread: NEW OOC Planner/Discussion Thread

I am sorry guys but I am going to have to take a week hiatus...nothing to do with the game and everything to do with someone quitting at work and me picking up three extra shifts next week, right before I leave town from Thursday to Sunday. :/

Please take a vacation, and take stock of your options for the next round? Maybe put your heads together on the Planner, if you want?

Ideally Zeros (you) will be back posting with us by the time I return not next Monday, but Monday January 14th!

No problem, boss! I hope you can get everything sorted at work.

you should see me fight in real life.... you ever see how a dog just tears into something and doesn't let go? I fight a lot like that

(note when I say fight I mean in martial arts tournaments. I don't not condone or approve of violence in uncontrolled setting)

I hope that things work out... sorry that happened. see you in a week or so!

Interesting. What discipline do you practice, GT? Something involving grappling, I imagine.

I did wrestling in high school, tae kwon do for about 6 years when I was a teenager, and more recently I have been doing jiu jitsu when I have enough time.

so? what are we gonna do about the brown mold? I feel like our parties usual response to challenges is use fire liberally, and Flint doesn't know anything about brown mold?

also? how do we want to proceed? there are obviously traps (whether they are actually traps or spell or just readied actions waiting for us? we could try to just burst through the ceiling and hit them from the side they aren't expecting us from.

we could attempt to attack from the bottom up?

I really just don't want to run at them

Lucianna just happens to own a dose or two of Oil of Reduce Item, so we can apply it to Chester The Chuul. What do you think?

I have no idea... I worry because we are still coming straight down the stairs.... and I am not sure how the oil would work on something that used to be alive

it may be a good idea for me to spend my round hitting ulvenn with the wand of cure moderate wounds