Page 33 of 33 FirstFirst ... 23313233

Thread: Chapter 1: The Tip of the World

(OOC: Feel free to list items bought here or in the OOC thread; no need to roleplay purchasing mundane items unless you really want to for a reason beyond saving 5% )

(OOC: Anybody waiting on me? I assume you all are shopping today and then...? Not sure. Are you going after the kobold tracks as suggested? Are you looking for Ubah? Are you doing something completely different?

It's been a couple days; just checking in. Happy Monday all!)

(I'm thinking along the lines of we shop and check around for Ubah during the day and see if we can track the footprints while the sun's still up. Then come sundown follow those tracks. Possibly splitti g the party if need be for a bit to get both of those things done while we have daylight? Idk just a thought. I still have to look my gold over, I'm pretty sure I should have plenty for some platemail)

(OOC: If I get one more PC at least to agree to that plan, that's what we'll do. Or, if others have different ideas, let's hear 'em!)

(OOC: Now that I've gotten to my computer for the first time today, Rey is itching for some platemail after some of these encounters and that is what I second with him.)
    Why is chain mail a paladin's favorite type of armor? Because it's holy.

Blog Entries

Bastian agrees with the plan and seeks to purchase a new sickle. (treated as short sword. not sure if there is anything better out in the market for me.) After purchasing everything he will meet up with the party to continue on their journey. find Ubah and those damn Kobolds. All the while, Bastian ponders on the Empire.

(OOC: Please list all purchases made in your next post and the amount you've deducted from your sheets, please.)

Once the four of you purchase your desired goods - upgrades to weapons and armor for most, befitting your recent successes - you head back to the farm to see if you can pick up the kobold trail. Around two or three p.m. (due to shopping all morning) you reach the area where you battled. The bodies of the kobolds still litter the ground, drawing flies in from all around.

(OOC: I'll take a WIS check from all of you to see if you get lucky on tracking. If anyone has any tracking skill - perhaps the druid or ranger classes, though I haven't looked over all their abilities carefully - now's the time to use it.)

(OOC: Sell Ring Mail +15, Purchase Plate Mail - 100, Sell Heavy Mace +5, Buy Bastard Sword -20. Net Exchange -100 GP)

Plodding along in his new juggernaut-like armor, and carrying a vicious sword at his side, Rey feel more prepared than he had ever felt to be tracking those who had wrong him and to be an adventurer in general. Stopping at the battlefield, he looks around pensively as he does; trying to deduce the direction the kobolds took off in.

Authentic Forum Dice-rollWisdom - (1d20-1) [14] (OOC: The modifiers function as normal for these things right?)
    Why is chain mail a paladin's favorite type of armor? Because it's holy.

Blog Entries

Bastian finds nothing of use in the market. (can only use a sickle sword (short sword) and leather and wood shields which i have lol).

Authentic Forum Dice-rollwis - (1d20+1) [12]

I have locate animal, dont suppose that could work for a Kobold? lol.

(OOC: Nope, that won't do it, I'm afraid, Sleep. But those rolls could have been worse.)

Both Bastian and Rey find the tracks of the kobolds who fled the scene after some searching, but they seem to go this way, that way...they're all mixed up with the tracks of the little bastards when they came in the first time, before the ambush on Ubah. They think they went off toward the western mountains, but they cannot be sure...

Page 33 of 33 FirstFirst ... 23313233